"2012ney looked tragic"

Roger

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, NotAPassenger said:

Gagging at this being a thinly veiled reference to hating her new nose and lips. 

Change the title, it's offensive. 

I don't want people to hate on her new nose and lips, I just want people to stop to put old Britney down !!!

also, this is a quote and Exjail doesnt allow me to edit my OP :arianabye:

32 minutes ago, Roger said:

they are not

real fans who are not newbies like y'all and who've seen the live shows themselves can confirm this

next :arianabye:

Gurl bye, I've been a fan since before my balls even dropped and she looked tired and sad during 2011-2012 compared to every other year. Just because Jason spiked her coffee with some RedBull for a few shows does not mean Britney was in good shape. Again, next. :arianabye:

13 minutes ago, mystic falls said:

i'll give you whitney speech, that was britney spears in all her glory, ngl :brit:

and these kids know ****, lbr :staysalty:

these kids are so annoying and I'm wondering why I came back... probably because I miss the old days not gonna lie

RDMA was breathtaking as well btw; it's always been like that with Brit for a while, one day she looks tragic, one day she looks amazing; on one shot she looks tragic, on another she looks amazing 

she actually has been consistent for that since Femme Fatale, she almost never looked "so much better" for a long period since that 

5 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

does not mean Britney was in good shape. Again, next. :arianabye:

I'm sorry, I thought that comparing face shots only was enough for you to realize that this was based solely on her face 

I hope it's clear enough for you now :arianabye: 

5 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

They don't miss her "face", they miss her getting a hit with whatever generic garbage single was put out so they can brag about it. :arianabye:

I'm happy that she is in a wayyy better place nowadays than back then fyi

and if you guys wouldn't make too much about her current looks when we still get shot like the one below, I wouldn't do that neither :arianabye:

britney-spears-billboard-music-awards.jp

40 minutes ago, NotAPassenger said:

:byebitch:

She had a really good make up artist in X factor + natural face. These days her make up and hair usually looks a mess and her skin looks rough  

Everything else though currentney wins 

Just now, ovoxo said:

She had a really good make up artist in X factor + natural face. These days her make up and hair usually looks a mess and her skin looks rough  

Everything else though currentney wins 

her 2012 face looked more organic and more real even on bad days, not gonna lie... 

she can still wow me like she did yesterday though, I'm actually not bashing currentney just responding to 2012 heaters who chose to forgot the great looks!

Archived