Britney's career has NO impact

Dinirocal

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, notacamwhore said:

How is Slumber Party doing? :lostney:

Her current singles are flopping, but that doesn't instantly cancel her impact. Her career was so important for many years, that many current stars, and even artists that are just starting, are influenced by her. That's the point of this thread. 

I'm not saying she doesn't have some sort of pop culture impact but:

Celebrities pay to be on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.  It's not just granted to them.  I don't see it as a big accomplishment since Hollywood Blvd is a filly, unkept street in LA.

When's she 60:  "Introducing Teen Choice and Radio Disney Lifetime Achievement Winner: Britney Spears" :gimmemoar:

1 hour ago, CurtisB said:

I'm not saying she doesn't have some sort of pop culture impact but:

Celebrities pay to be on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.  It's not just granted to them.  I don't see it as a big accomplishment since Hollywood Blvd is a filly, unkept street in LA.

When's she 60:  "Introducing Teen Choice and Radio Disney Lifetime Achievement Winner: Britney Spears" :gimmemoar:

when she 60 : introducing a grammy winner,  with 100 million albums sold worldwide , here she is  the undisputed princess of pop , its britney *****:slayney:

You know Britney is winning and destroying haters, trolls and lessors left, right and centre when they're all desperately coming out to keep pushing this deluded theory that she's nothing or had no impact... while she's on stage YET AGAIN accepting YET ANOTHER huge award by an awards academy that is telling the world otherwise. Try harder haters. She's winning and you're losing, as always.

Some things never change.   :NYcackle:

Archived