How would you feel if the next album is something like this?

Antidote

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Before she announced the end of Vegas I didn't really care of what was coming after Glory if was gonna stay ignoring her projects BUUUUT now we know it is going to end I really want a whole new album and I want it to be Britney's ******* PRIORITY, Im done with her hits and nostalgia from 00's I dont want to hear BOMT or OOPS in the next 10 years, I love them but Im done with them. I want her to be a current singer not a 00's icon even though she actually IS. :giggleney:

5 hours ago, danny1994 said:

Doesn't The Essential Britney Spears pretty much have all her hits except Work *****? I'm not counting Perfume or Make Me, lol.

It has everything up to S&S, but it's not an official RCA release, The Essential collections are done by some other label (Mariah, Celine, and many other artists have them too) so technically her last official hit's collection was The Singles Collection. 

Anyways I'm hoping that for her 20th anniversary we either get an album boxset similar to the Singles Collection one or an album of unreleased songs! 

2 hours ago, Million Billion said:

Before she announced the end of Vegas I didn't really care of what was coming after Glory if was gonna stay ignoring her projects BUUUUT now we know it is going to end I really want a whole new album and I want it to be Britney's ******* PRIORITY, Im done with her hits and nostalgia from 00's I dont want to hear BOMT or OOPS in the next 10 years, I love them but Im done with them. I want her to be a current singer not a 00's icon even though she actually IS. :giggleney:

Well you do know she's going to always perform her biggest hits no matter what, Madonna still performs Like A Virgin and her other early hits!

8 hours ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Well you do know she's going to always perform her biggest hits no matter what, Madonna still performs Like A Virgin and her other early hits!

but madonna didnt start performing her old hits until like this past concert! I thought she couldnt perform alot of them because she changed labels and the other label owned all her old jams.. I could be wrong but I remember seeing something like this like 4 or 5 years ago

Just now, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

Don't you need new hits to release a GH album ? :giggleney:

Also, nobody does this anymore. We're in a streaming era where you can listen to music everywhere. Nobody is going to pay for songs already released but fans. 

That's what I was gonna say lol. ***** hasn't had any hit to release another GH. :letitburn:

2 hours ago, hellokittybish6 said:

but madonna didnt start performing her old hits until like this past concert! I thought she couldnt perform alot of them because she changed labels and the other label owned all her old jams.. I could be wrong but I remember seeing something like this like 4 or 5 years ago

She performed a bunch of her old songs back in 2008, I feel like most artists continue to perform their biggest hits through out their careers for their fans. 

Archived