This anthem left Britney and XTina shook back in 1999

Guest StrawberryKisses

16 hours ago, InTheZone4U said:

Omg I just thought of something weird... what if Mandy came out first and she became the 'Britney' and then Jessica came after and became the 'Christina'  :OMGney:

mandy only happened because Britney happened. she was completely modeled after Britney by her record company that tried to achieve Britney's success by making their own ''Britney''

Jessica Simpson same story. they would have totally different debuts (or maybe none at all) if it wasn't voor Britney

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, ItsJustMe. said:

mandy only happened because Britney happened. she was completely modeled after Britney by her record company that tried to achieve Britney's success by making their own ''Britney''

Jessica Simpson same story. they would have totally different debuts (or maybe none at all) if it wasn't voor Britney

Haha yes very true I didn't think about how they probably wouldn't have been marketed that way if it wasn't for copying Britney... even Christina wanted to come out with a full ballad a la Mariah/Whitney as first single but they pushed to take a 'Britney' route with her too 

Archived