This anthem left Britney and XTina shook back in 1999

Guest StrawberryKisses

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

OMG this is like watching a FF era performance.............

FF didn't sing live. I support lazyney if she's singing live. Plus this is one of her very first BOMT performances, she's probably scared as heck. I do know what you mean though :orangu: 

1 hour ago, InTheZone4U said:

Omg I just thought of something weird... what if Mandy came out first and she became the 'Britney' and then Jessica came after and became the 'Christina'  :OMGney:

Lmao no way, Mandy cant dance for ****

Her "Mandy Moore" album is really good! In My Pocket, Saturate Me, One Sided Love slay me so hard :bopney: It is obvious though that both Jessica and Mandy were never meant to be Britney-type of singers. They looked so ridiculous when they "sexed-up" their image just to compete with the queen :slayney:

1 hour ago, radar89 said:

Her "Mandy Moore" album is really good! In My Pocket, Saturate Me, One Sided Love slay me so hard :bopney: It is obvious though that both Jessica and Mandy were never meant to be Britney-type of singers. They looked so ridiculous when they "sexed-up" their image just to compete with the queen :slayney:

Yes! And it seemed that maybe even pop wasn't what they really wanted to do. That's why they fizzled so fast despite both having really great voices. 

Archived