Britneys been trolling us!

Britney hasn't made the best career choices since the FF era. After the era, she did X-Factor, Scream n Shout, Ooh La La, BJ, and Vegas. however, after thinking about it for awhile, maybe she did this all on purpose. We all have been thinking Britneys been super lazy, but maybe she knows exactly what shes doing. Maybe shes been doing this all for the public to forget about her, the paparazzi to leave her alone, improve on her performance skills, and really become the Britney she was. If you think about it, she obviously still wants to be relevant and famous because she did Vegas and is now doing a tour. She has the desire to keep putting records out. it just seems shes not ready to give up yet :snapney:

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Diamond Horse

I do think there are less paps around nowadays, we don't get so many pictures. Then again, lately we have got more pictures...

My brain hurts after reading this. No honey she has not intentionally been doing stuff you don't like as a distraction :wtfdidusay:

The simplest explanation is usually the most accurate one: she just wanted to slow things down and still work but also have more time to herself and her family and she doesn't care about chart positions and numbers anymore.

1 minute ago, everybodygoesdown said:

My brain hurts after reading this. No honey she has not intentionally been doing stuff you don't like as a distraction :wtfdidusay:

The simplest explanation is usually the most accurate one: she just wanted to slow things down and still work but also have more time to herself and her family and she doesn't care about chart positions and numbers anymore.

ppl need to leave her alone and

just enjoy the music.Related image

We know part of her breakdown was the constant hounding from the paparazzi... She has finally found a middle ground of being a popstar and a normal person. This has unfortunately meant her career has taken somewhat of a backstep. It could also be the reason why she has been scrapping things as she doesn't want to generate so much publicity anymore (which is sad). 

I think she's now starting to realise that she can put herself out there more and still lead a quiet life, hence the festivals, award shows, and now tour. However I think "controversialney" as we knew her is now unfortunately dead. She said it herself. 

Britney is at a different stage of her life and career. Don't get me wrong she could still step it up (a lot) in terms of choreography, visuals, costumes etc but I think she's doing OK. 

Archived