Flashback Friday: Fake WB Snippet

Mantequilla

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, Mantequilla said:

So, I was listening to some stuff on Soundcloud, and I found this. I remember I was kinda living for it. It would've been so iconic. 

What's your favorite fake snippet? 

I was so hyped, I hoped it could have been slave 2.0 instead of that Myah speech about hot bodies and bugattis

i always loved this rumored instrumental of antidote from the FF era. the song antidote is confirmed since it was sent out on a promo cd to some people (along with IWG, then titled I-I-I Wanna Go-o-o). but obviously no way of telling this demo is real. but it came out around the same time antidote was confirmed, and i really thought this was the vibe FF was going to go with. would love to hear britney's take on lyrics and melody for this instrumental...

17 hours ago, Urbanney said:

I was so glad it was fake. I was dreading the single so bad when it was rumored to have to do anything with Ru

Oh,God ! I remember reading the rumor about him being featured back then when everyone thought it was ''Werk *****''.  :lolnoworries:

Also,never forget ''Feed The Wolves''. :oknolol:

Archived