A Year Ago Make Me was Confirmed

MikeMasi

It's been a year since Robin announced that Make Me (Oooh) was Britney's new single.

Do you remember that article and the hype around the song?

I have to say, Make Me is a really great song. It was just sad how she wasn't able to perform it at the Billboard Music Awards, and the video was a disaster. I wonder how it would be with the original music video, because the song is bad ***!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, MikeMasi said:

It's been a years since Robin announced that Make Me (Oooh) was Britney's new single.

Do you remember that article and the hype around the song?

I have to say, Make Me is a really great song. It was just sad how she wasn't able to perform it at the Billboard Music Awards, and the video was a disaster. I wonder how it would be with the original music video, because the song is bad ***!

I feel so bad that everything about the song except the song was a disaster

There was soooo much potential back then. Imagine if she had performed "Make Me" as the grand finale of her BBMA's performance and then released it to iTunes immediately after? And then imagine if they would've released the ORIGINAL music video instead of that Disney-esque trashy mess? And then imagine if they actually did everything right with "Make Me" and Glory? It could've been sooooo much better... :meltdown:

I remember hating "Make Me (Ooh)" title so much. At first, I thought Jordan was joking, since he was the one who first revealed that informatio. Robin Leech then confirmed it in some article. I didn't expect anything, cause that title didn't sound promising at all to me. She released it in July and... I can say that it's one of my fave songs from her now. Amazing vocals, fresh sound, good lyrics, expensive production... Couldn't ask for more tbh. :soyeah:

It all started so good, we were so excited with the new song and the BBMAs performance... And then POM medley + no song for weeks + Song release but nothing else for even more weeks and then we finally got that awful video :byebitch::meltdown:

Anyway... I LOVE the song, I think it's perfect and I loved that she released as a lead single. Such an amazing song and the perfect introduction for the alubm :makeitrain:

It should have been release earlier, short time after BBMA with original video. Im so pressed they wasn't even trying to recreate some of original visuals. Make Me is pure *** and with good nude-ish shots would be perfect. Such a wasted opportunity for a smash

Archived