You can priase Femme Fatale all you want but its still an album Britney does not care for

Cappycorn87

4 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

That's not a very valid point. She's never shown that much interest for her albums post breakdown. Maybe "In the zone" is the only one, not even Blackout for obvious reasons and it's praised AF, from Circus only the singles, Femme Fatale is almost the same, Britney Jean at least had a "listening party" and Glory which is supposed to be "her baby" has been totally ignored not only by her but her label too. :donewithit:

Yes, you don't like the FF album, buy it doesn't mean it's bad. Maybe her attitude was but not the album. I don't like most of the Glory album and it doesn't mean it's bad. Let's stop these shady threads. :lollistare:

On the circus tour she performed mainly from ITZ and Blackout

For Glory, she speaks about it more in a way that she never did for FF and Britney Jean for obvious reasons

I never said FF was a bad album, it's not a fav of Britney

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

So then she hates BTMYH, DLMBTLTK, Lucky, Overprotected, Outrageous, My Prerogative, Radar, 3, and every song on Glory too? Just bc it's not in the show doesn't mean ****.

The vegas show is promoted as a show where Britney performs all the familiar hits

HIAM was a hit and why is that song missing and still to this day has not been added?

12 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

The vegas show is promoted as a show where Britney performs all the familiar hits

HIAM was a hit and why is that song missing and still to this day has not been added?

"familiar hits" that aren't in the show:

Sometimes - #21
FTBOMBH - #14
Lucky is gone it was #23
3 is gone it was #1
S&M - #1
IWG is gone it was #7
PG is gone it was #29

all those songs were top 40 songs so?
songs that are in the show that aren't familiar hits:

BTI - not top 40
ILRNR - wasn't even a single in the US
Boys - flop
DYWCO - not even a single
Freakshow - not even a single
DS - flop
Breathe On Me - not even a single
Touch Of My Hand - not even a single

so your points are invalid 

1 hour ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

"familiar hits" that aren't in the show:

Sometimes - #21
FTBOMBH - #14
Lucky is gone it was #23
3 is gone it was #1
S&M - #1
IWG is gone it was #7
PG is gone it was #29

all those songs were top 40 songs so?
songs that are in the show that aren't familiar hits:

BTI - not top 40
ILRNR - wasn't even a single in the US
Boys - flop
DYWCO - not even a single
Freakshow - not even a single
DS - flop
Breathe On Me - not even a single
Touch Of My Hand - not even a single

so your points are invalid 

Of course she's going to add song she likes which would explain why HIAM still has not been added, though she could add it but she doesnot care for the record.

3 hours ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Some of you brag about the album commercial success but seem to ignore that outisde a few songs, britney does not care about this album and was never excited for it

Glory was neither successful and Britney didn't care about it lol so I prefer Femme Fatale cause the music was catchier and we got hits

1 hour ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Of course she's going to add song she likes which would explain why HIAM still has not been added, though she could add it but she doesnot care for the record.

It was the first single from FF and she was very excited for it. She would have fought it if she hated it. Read around - this thread is a disastrous flop. 

14 minutes ago, alexdaily said:

Glory was neither successful and Britney didn't care about it lol so I prefer Femme Fatale cause the music was catchier and we got hits

Yes Britney does care about Glory

She spoke alot about the album in a way she never did for Femme Fatale, Britney Jean 

7 minutes ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

It was the first single from FF and she was very excited for it. She would have fought it if she hated it. Read around - this thread is a disastrous flop. 

Don't you think she would have been able to keep FF in its original direction she wanted it to

If the album had stayed in its original direction then HIAM would never exist

8 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Don't you think she would have been able to keep FF in its original direction she wanted it to

If the album had stayed in its original direction then HIAM would never exist

Where are your receipts about this "original direction"? That's just speculation. Until Britney talks about it, it's all rumors.

27 minutes ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

Where are your receipts about this "original direction"? That's just speculation. Until Britney talks about it, it's all rumors.

In Sepetember of 2010 was when Dr Luke came in and took over

She had been working on that album starting in 2009

I love almost every song on FF so if Britney doesn't like it then she has no fukking taste :rihit:

HIAM deserves to be performed. She doesn't have many US #1s so she should perform the few that she has :gloss:

Other songs she should perform from FF: He About To Lose Me (such a great song), Trip To Your Heart (gorgeous and sweet) and Scary (hidden gem).

2 hours ago, Cappycorn87 said:

In Sepetember of 2010 was when Dr Luke came in and took over

She had been working on that album starting in 2009

That's not proof of it going in a different direction. If anything, that fact goes against your argument. The first songs she recorded for FF in 2009 during the Circus Tour were 3, I Wanna Go, Up N Down and Criminal. So - three songs that ended up on the actual album and one song that could have fit right in but was released before. So if from her first recording sessions came three album tracks, the tone of the album was set at the very beginning. 

Archived