Jump to content

You can priase Femme Fatale all you want but its still an album Britney does not care for


Cappycorn87

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Snesh! said:

Yeah, because she cares a lot about Glory, it's her baby, that's why we have 5 singles, a visual album, lots of promo, amazing videos and photoshoots, she just couldn't stop talking about the recording of Glory in her past interviews

Just accept that outside a few songs, she does not care for that album

Link to comment
2 hours ago, Style. said:

ok, and? :plzexplain:

 

1 hour ago, HenryBai said:

can we stop doing these things all over again?

aren't you guys tired...

 

3 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Generic pop was not the direction that Britney was trying to go in for the album

It was a pop album that was ahead of the entire dubstep trend that happened that year idk why that would be considered generic 

Link to comment
12 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Generic pop was not the direction that Britney was trying to go in for the album

And you know that how? I love fan conspiracy theories - just people taking random guesses.

Britney obviously enjoyed the album. She put 9 songs from it into that tour + Scary as an interlude.

Link to comment
5 minutes ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

And you know that how? I love fan conspiracy theories - just people taking random guesses.

Britney obviously enjoyed the album. She put 9 songs from it into that tour + Scary as an interlude.

You talking about the FEMME FATALE tour where she would obviously had to put songs in

Now how for Vegas, she still has not put HOLD IT AGAINST ME on the setlist and will most likely never since she does not like that record

Link to comment
1 minute ago, Cappycorn87 said:

You talking about the FEMME FATALE tour where she would obviously had to put songs in

Now how for Vegas, she still has not put HOLD IT AGAINST ME on the setlist and will most likely never since she does not like that record

Look at the Circus Tour - she had three songs from it. She doesn't have to do anything she doesn't want to. And you have no idea if she likes HIAM or not - she's never talked about that before so none of us would know that. Stop making things up.

Link to comment
3 minutes ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

Look at the Circus Tour - she had three songs from it. She doesn't have to do anything she doesn't want to. And you have no idea if she likes HIAM or not - she's never talked about that before so none of us would know that. Stop making things up.

She did add on a fourth song with mannequin but she wanted to obviously give more coverage to her baby Blackout

HIAM is missing from the Vegas setlist and its for a reason

Link to comment
Just now, Cappycorn87 said:

She did add on a fourth song with mannequin but she wanted to obviously give more coverage to her baby Blackout

HIAM is missing from the Vegas setlist and its for a reason

So then she hates BTMYH, DLMBTLTK, Lucky, Overprotected, Outrageous, My Prerogative, Radar, 3, and every song on Glory too? Just bc it's not in the show doesn't mean ****.

Link to comment

That's not a very valid point. She's never shown that much interest for her albums post breakdown. Maybe "In the zone" is the only one, not even Blackout for obvious reasons and it's praised AF, from Circus only the singles, Femme Fatale is almost the same, Britney Jean at least had a "listening party" and Glory which is supposed to be "her baby" has been totally ignored not only by her but her label too. :donewithit:

Yes, you don't like the FF album, buy it doesn't mean it's bad. Maybe her attitude was but not the album. I don't like most of the Glory album and it doesn't mean it's bad. Let's stop these shady threads. :lollistare:

Link to comment

Who knows if she hates it or not. Hate on the album all you want but single wise that album gave her three very successful top 10 singles that fans and even the GP ate up.

I honestly think Hold It Against Me could be added to Piece Of Me if the show is extended for another two years. I mean they are going to need to switch it up and add more songs.

Link to comment

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block