Is this Britney? (2010 interview)

kasavas

3 minutes ago, kasavas said:

Then I guess, a few people here, might be fans for years, exhalers and knowing every single fact about her, supporting her and all but they're not real fans because they're not sure. makes sense :sofedup:

it's obvious within the first 2 seconds that it's not her. any real fan would know that :sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup:

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

it's obvious within the first 2 seconds that it's not her. any real fan would know that :sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup:

It wouldn't be hard to be confused, it's not weird for Britney to sound different. 1999ney, 2004ney, 2011ney, 2012ney and 2017ney all sound very different. Using your words, 'any real fan would know that' :sofedup:

3 hours ago, kasavas said:

It wouldn't be hard to be confused, it's not weird for Britney to sound different. 1999ney, 2004ney, 2011ney, 2012ney and 2017ney all sound very different. Using your words, 'any real fan would know that' :sofedup:

She's never sounded unlike herself, unlike Britney Spears. Even when she sounded robotic or talked with a British accent. Any real fan could tell that. It's not her and it's obvious.

tumblr_inline_o9kcx0xJa21qkp7ox_500.gif

13 hours ago, tsss said:

she didnt have a robotic voice in 2010 so...

13 hours ago, DaddyNotaFool said:

It was before all the **** started. :donewithit: The last ray of light.

7 hours ago, Britneylandia said:

I can't understand what happend in only one year :idkney:

Sometimes I forget how much she changed before the FF era. :weirdmeout: I wonder what the **** happened

110404britney-spears-mtv1.jpg

Archived