Is this Britney? (2010 interview)

kasavas

So back in 2010, a random, not so famous Greek website, tralala.gr said they have an exclusive interview with Britney. :hipney:

A few months later, they posted the article. Britney's Greek fans didn't believe that it's real so the interviewer released part of the audio of the interview.

Fans were still confused, is the woman speaking Britney or no? It sounds way too much like Britney, but it was November, 2010, and Britney sounded nothing like that a few months later, during the FF era. It's still a big mystery here, the Greek B-Army is still confused, the rest of the world doesn't even know this interview exists. :weirdmeout:

The interviewer said she was trying to get that interview for years since Britney is her idol and she grew up with her, and she finally did it when she found she knows a person who knows Britney, and they made it happen, it had nothing to do with her label or her team since she wasn't promoting an album. 

Other than what you can hear in this video, she also said that she loves what she does but she wouldn't advice any person to start doing this as early as she did cause you're missing out on many important things. :lostney:

At 1:06 here you can also hear her saying "Hi, this is Britney Spears and you're reading my interview at tralala.gr"

What's for sure is that Britney really has said that she wants to visit Greece at some point:

So discuss. Is this Britney? Was Alice pranking a Greek flop website?:plzexplain:

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also, it won't let me edit my thread.

Kalomira, Sakis and Helena Paparizou are famous Greek singers, as for that other girl she mentioned? Nadia Boule, she was a tv show hostess and she also had a radio interview.

The interviewer from tralala.gr said she asked Britney where does she know her from, and Britney said she gave a radio interview to her.

This interview supossedly happened since some fans heard it, I did too but I was like 12 at the time so I can't remember much of it, and Nadia impersonated her, and they sang a bit of Oops together, but it doesn't exist anywhere now.

2 hours ago, Dynasty said:

Its cute she said she likes Calomira because I remember when she said shes a great Britney fan during eurovision back then, and she said britney influenced secret combination too. I think that song almost won right? 

She was third.

And yeah, she's a massive Britney fan, she kept covering her songs when she first started

And after that interview she posted on Facebook that she's super emotional Britney knows her and that she's a fan since BOMT. And she posted that pic:

daab90608f76d0da9aff180928173522.jpg

3 minutes ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

But really... a real fan would know the difference lol :sofedup::sofedup::sofedup:

Then I guess, a few people here, might be fans for years, exhalers and knowing every single fact about her, supporting her and all but they're not real fans because they're not sure. makes sense :sofedup:

Archived