The concept of the show for mini WW tour is still not finalized. We have enough time to make them do this tour right.

I read somewhere that they haven't started tour preparations yet. I think it wasn't planned to announce dates this way. I mean, Larry was basically in "Live Nation" officies few days ago. Why would she announce dates in parts? Informations about particular dates started leaking, so they probably were forced to confirm it. The fact that they named it "Britney: Live in concert" and not "Piece Of Me" gives me a little hope. I think it's time for us to tweet Live Nation, RCA, Fe, Larry or whoever (don't know what would be the easiest way to reach to them) and tell them that we want more songs from "Glory" and not the same POM show she's been doing for like 3/4 years without big changes. If they are not capable to do proper promotion for her album, at least they can give us great mini tour. :mhm:

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

no...the organizers just want to sell tickets. Britney will get paid anyways 

Obviously. That's why she is still in Vegas. If they are doing this WW tour for us, at least they can do it right, just for once. :4music:

5 minutes ago, Larry Stylinson said:

I think the title change is mostly under copyrights & payments dues than other stuff tbh :mhm: 

Wouldn't be surprised at all. :yeaok:

6 minutes ago, Borja said:

Glory is dead, why can't you guys accept it?

I think it's better at this point to promote herself and her legend status worldwide than promoting an album months after it died.

So you are saying that you want her to perform the same routine she's been doing for years now and not her newest material just because album commercialy didn't do well? :weirdmeout:

I think it's pretty clear that they are doing this tour for fans. What fans can wish more than seeing her perform her latest material. :yaknow:

Girl it's Piece of Me with a few edits depending on what props can ship.  Not much changing unless we get one more single. Even so, it will just be ONE new 
song added to the setlist and one taken off most likely. 

Don't mean to be a downer but it's POM on the road. 

10 minutes ago, RedCarpet said:

It's said that it's going to be "greatest hits show" so it's basically gonna be Piece Of Me.. maybe worse version of POM because traveling overseas with so many props may be too expensive

I can imagine the Toxic tree now

0e5dbce1-6977-4af9-9071-ec6dafb8c76d_100

40 minutes ago, BritneyIsPurePerfection said:

They organised POM routine she's been performing for ages for 2 or 3 months. They have more than enough time. The question is: "Will they?" Not really question when we know the answer. :selenerz:

She only has time for Sam's *** routines tbh and I don't blame her :queenriri:

Archived