The concept of the show for mini WW tour is still not finalized. We have enough time to make them do this tour right.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's be real it's gonna be at least 80% POM. Which is what most singers do so don't meltdown if it's the same :staysalty: Costume changes, songs that require big props changed or taken out (Toxic w no tree, no everytime, no ILRR, maybe no DS) maybe they'll add a Glory song (CYM or Better prob since she's been teasing them)

delusion:

Coupoure/Invitiation/Clumsy are good intro songs or interlude. Love Me Down mixed in Missy section. PS to replace DS with a lapdance 

1 hour ago, BritneyIsPurePerfection said:

So you are saying that you want her to perform the same routine she's been doing for years now and not her newest material just because album commercialy didn't do well? :weirdmeout:

I think it's pretty clear that they are doing this tour for fans. What fans can wish more than seeing her perform her latest material. :yaknow:

Lbr how many of the people going to the shows have seen as many POM clips as exhale? Seeing it live and Instagram is way different. they're just happy to see Britney for the first time 

plus 3 songs and an interlude is a good representation of Glory. (Basically like the Circus tour)More than FF and BJ! They will prob play the music before the show and if we're blessed 1 new performance. 

1 hour ago, Borja said:

Glory is dead, why can't you guys accept it?

I think it's better at this point to promote herself and her legend status worldwide than promoting an album months after it died.

14 minutes ago, DJSLAYZEE said:

plus 3 songs and an interlude is a good representation of Glory.

You are satisfied with only 3 tracks off "Glory" when "Invitation", "Just Like Me", "Just Luv Me", "Love Me Down", "If I'm Dancing", "Change Your Mind" & "Better" exist? Okay. :plzexplain:

14 minutes ago, DJSLAYZEE said:

plus 3 songs and an interlude is a good representation of Glory. More than FF!

Definitely not more than FF. She performed 9 tracks off "Femme Fatale" + "S&M" + "Burning Up" cover on FFT. :mhm:

5 hours ago, BritneyIsPurePerfection said:

You are satisfied with only 3 tracks off "Glory" when "Invitation", "Just Like Me", "Just Luv Me", "Love Me Down", "If I'm Dancing", "Change Your Mind" & "Better" exist? Okay. :plzexplain:

Definitely not more than FF. She performed 9 tracks off "Femme Fatale" + "S&M" + "Burning Up" cover on FFT. :mhm:

Circus tour she did 3 songs from the album she named her era after. For a GH show is what I'm talking about- she's repping Blackout, ITZ, Glory the most then her first three albums and Circus. FF and BJ are paid dust

of course I want more but that's not what we're talking about

12 hours ago, DJSLAYZEE said:

Circus tour she did 3 songs from the album she named her era after. For a GH show is what I'm talking about- she's repping Blackout, ITZ, Glory the most then her first three albums and Circus. FF and BJ are paid dust

She used to perform "I wanna go" before, but now "Till the world ends" is the only track off "Femme Fatale" left on setlist. Such a shame, cause with great remixes, FF songs could've been fire. BJ didn't even deserve to be performed, so I understand why they are paying dust to that album. "Glory" is her newest material + it's probably the best material she served us in past few years, so I think it's completely understandable why I (and a lot of fans) would like more tracks from that album on tour setlist. :soyeah:

12 hours ago, DJSLAYZEE said:

Actually it is. :giggleney:

Reliable PJ insider said last week, I think, that her team is reading comments on the web about Vegas extension and tour, so that's why I created this thread. Like Britney said once...

tumblr_mhd6mhLPLW1r3ty02o1_250.gif

Still expecting the same POM show tho :selenerz:

I would love if they add Hold It Against Me. It was her last #1 and it's not even in her greatest hits show.  It doesn't make any sense :nyheadache:

From Glory, I would love Change Your Mind and If I'm Dancing. I don't know where they would put CYM, but IID fits perfectly in the neon section. :feelingmyself:

But honestly, I think it's going to be exactly like POM/Apple Music Festival, maybe with one extra song from Glory. But I'm fine with this, because she is finally going on tour and probably coming to my country! :brit2016:

well I strongly believe it's gonna be POM 2.0 without ILRNR entirely, and with some props lacking (Toxic tree, Everytime wings, I think Everytime will be in but she'll just be standing still center stage with a hand mic singing lipsyncing to it), and one or two Glory songs in the mix.

Would love if they actually made it POM 3.0 with 3 new Glory songs and HIAM added, but that's too much wishful thinking.

This might sound delusional, but I don't think she'll just do Piece of Me. Piece of Me is a vegas exclusive, I doubt its in her contract to perform the show as is as a separate tour (iTunes would've been the exception, and that took three years to do). I have a feeling some of the numbers will be taken from POM, but I believe they'll change it up some how. I doubt they're gonna let her perform to a 10k to a possible 50k (one of the arena's held this many) people and pretend there was a bar for DYWCO again. I'd say they'll vamp up the choreography to work without the props, they'll change the intro to be more dynamic, they'll remove songs that aren't her biggest hits and add the big radio ones, and add one or two new songs. Although it is team b we're talking about, I don't think they'll contractually be allowed perform her vegas show, and logistically won't be able to do it.

23 hours ago, BritneyIsPurePerfection said:

I read somewhere that they haven't started tour preparations yet. I think it wasn't planned to announce dates this way. I mean, Larry was basically in "Live Nation" officies few days ago. Why would she announce dates in parts? Informations about particular dates started leaking, so they probably were forced to confirm it. The fact that they named it "Britney: Live in concert" and not "Piece Of Me" gives me a little hope. I think it's time for us to tweet Live Nation, RCA, Fe, Larry or whoever (don't know what would be the easiest way to reach to them) and tell them that we want more songs from "Glory" and not the same POM show she's been doing for like 3/4 years without big changes. If they are not capable to do proper promotion for her album, at least they can give us great mini tour. :mhm:

There is not enough time to rehearse for a tour in a little over 2 months. It is not realistic, and then people would probably (yet again) say she is an unprofessional mess who can't even get a choreo done right blah blah blah. 

At most *I think* they're probably add 1 or 2 Glory songs with chore a la DYWCO. 

25 minutes ago, Crayboy said:

There's like 4 months-ish left...

it will be weird seeing her still not execute stuff she's done for 4 years that well

hoping they change it up tho :( 

There's only a little over 2 months of preparation, and it is unrealistic and frankly unwise to create a new show from scratch with this little time left. The show is in July, and we are already touching April, that leaves April & May and part of June to master a 2 hour choreo. It is very unrealistic....

Archived