The Whole Runway Thing

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't like her runway videos...I cringe every time she posts them and I tend to click out after 2 seconds. I'm not a hater. I've been a Britney fan since baby one more time...so that's saying a lot. I just think she's trying a bit too hard here and it's almost to the point of being desperate. She needs to step up her game. Hire a new team because she is losing fans left and right. I love her...and I want to see her rise to the top again;  have her *** kissed by her fellow peers. It makes me sad that she doesn't care. 

It's cute it's fun it's personal. I see no problem with it. She's living her life and it makes her happy. 

What I do have a problem with is that it seems like there's more thought in those runway shows than her piece of me show now.

Like come on girl. You obviously know you're hot you like showing off and sharing that with people. How about you show us you care about your career? Like put on cute costumes and serve that same attitude on stage.

Archived