Post-POM Ideas

Hey! I'm going to Vegas to see POM for a friend's bachelor party in April. I'm wondering if you guys have any suggestions for post-POM activities. I wasn't sure whether this should be in the Britney section or not, but some of my ideas are Britney-related, like a Britney themed photo challenge (e.g. get a photo in a pink wig, get a photo on a stage, get a photo with a Starbucks Frappuccino.) Has anyone gone for a Britney-themed weekend and done any fun Britney-related activities that are not the show itself? Or are there obvious "afterparty" type events that people go to?

Last time I went we were so tired (intoxicated) that we went to our room and collapsed... hoping that doesn't happen this time so we can enjoy a night in Vegas post-show.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There aren't any after parties but there are clubs you can go to. You could always go to a Britney slot machine lol they are in a few hotels. I don't have any suggestions other than the usual Vegas things... You could go for a nice and late dinner and drinks then go to a club and go dancing.

Archived