The Unpopularist Opinion of All Time.

CharlieBlue8

I'm over the bandwagon hate of Britney to look irreverent and interesting/cool.  It's been a full decade now.  It's complete utter bullshit.  You're a weak *** individual with no actual irl social life if you're still doing it.  You're also more so, flat out not a fan of someone if you are tearing them apart.  Period.

Hate me for it.  I could give two purple *****.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, button said:

Your thread would make sense if you were slamming Britney fans for hiding the fact that they're Britney fans. Not hating on Britney.

Because... really... you really think Exhalers trash Britney in real life? :brityawning:

Is English your second language.  I think you're getting lost in translation, honey.  :jfallonlol:

Just now, ElectriqueBrit said:

B E Y O N D unpopular.  Something none of you hoes can handle, sadly.  You're clearly proving my point.

***** please spend some time in school:staysalty:

2 minutes ago, button said:

You were really expecting a thread with interesting content from "Electrique Brit"? Poor you sweetie :trash:

You're right, it's Exhell. I can't expect much

1 minute ago, ElectriqueBrit said:

Is English your second language.  I think you're getting lost in translation, honey.  :jfallonlol:

Is it yours, tho? You're not even using correct punctuation.

You're also more so, flat out not a fan of someone if you are tearing them apart.  Period.

Read your own ******* posts :trash:

3 minutes ago, brintyjoan said:

***** please spend some time in school:staysalty:

You're right, it's Exhell. I can't expect much

This dude "Electrique Brit" is not ok. Always spewing non-sense and bullshit, fake news like "Britney did better first week than Rihanna, Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj".

Nothing of substance comes out of his threads. Stay away from him for your own sake. :trash:

1 minute ago, button said:

This dude "Electrique Brit" is not ok. Always spewing non-sense and bullshit, fake news like "Britney did better first week than Rihanna, Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj".

Nothing of substance comes out of his threads. Stay away from him for your own sake. :trash:

"Fake News"?  That's rich.  The only thing fake is the lie you just told seeing as I never said that.  :trash:

24 minutes ago, ElectriqueBrit said:

"Fake News"?  That's rich.  The only thing fake is the lie you just told seeing as I never said that.  :trash:

*****, on top of that you're a LIAR yiiiikes

http://www.breatheheavy.com/exhale/index.php?/topic/732524-glorys-sales-arent-that-bad/&do=findComment&comment=15719043

http://www.breatheheavy.com/exhale/index.php?/topic/732524-glorys-sales-arent-that-bad/&do=findComment&comment=15720452

People need to see your reply to me to understand that you're not ok and shouldn't be taken seriously

http://www.breatheheavy.com/exhale/index.php?/topic/732524-glorys-sales-arent-that-bad/&do=findComment&comment=15722034

Now SHOO! :trash:

Archived