Controversy in Korea: Little girl singing and dancing "Oops I did it Again" on TV show

Antidote

SBS’s audition program “K-Pop Star 6” has been reported to the Korea Communications Standards Commission subcommittee for ****** content.

On March 14, the Korea Communications Standards Commission stated, “‘K-Pop Star 6’ has made a minor wear a school uniform and perform a ****** song that includes suggestive lyrics. Many civil complaints were submitted especially after the February 5 and 12 broadcast.”

K-Pop-Star-6-Han-Byul-2.png

During the specific episodes, the 11-year-old contestant Han Byul came out wearing a school uniform and performed Britney Spears’ “Oops! I Did It Again.” When it aired, viewers criticized the show, saying, “It was uncomfortable to watch a child perform such a ****** song while wearing a school uniform.”

A source from the Korea Communications Standards Commission also added, “The show will be reevaluated for making minors perform songs with such provocative lyrics, which violates section 45 article 6 of the broadcasting review regulations.” The Korea Communications Standards Commission will be reviewing the show on March 15 at 3 p.m. KST.

What are your thoughts on this issue?

https://www.soompi.com/2017/03/14/k-pop-star-6-fire-broadcasting-sexualized-performances-minors/

The same girl:

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Meanwhile KPOP stars noone reports and who get to perform whatever they like on whatever show they like: 
Image result for hyuna roll deep gif ******
Image result for rania dr feel good gif
Image result for 9muses wild gif
Image result for stellar  gif
Image result for CL hello ******* gif

I'm not saying any of this is bad, but as usual S. Koreans are being hypocritical jerks, its outrageous to perform a western song that doesnt even have ****** lyrics (i mean wtf shes singing about breaking a guys heart) and the girl is not even revealing skin, just because Britney is known as a ****** symbol, but when kpop girls literally twerk and hump the floor its fine because they are korean. ******* bye double standard c*nts. 

21 minutes ago, Dynasty said:

Meanwhile KPOP stars noone reports and who get to perform whatever they like on whatever show they like: 
Image result for 9muses wild gif
Image result for stellar  gif
Image result for CL hello ******* gif

I'm not saying any of this is bad, but as usual S. Koreans are being hypocritical jerks, its outrageous to perform a western song that doesnt even have ****** lyrics (i mean wtf shes singing about breaking a guys heart) and the girl is not even revealing skin, just because Britney is known as a ****** symbol, but when kpop girls literally twerk and hump the floor its fine because they are korean. ******* bye double standard c*nts. 

i get what you're saying but those songs were banned

3 minutes ago, ♔ monalisaney ♚ said:

what's ****** about oops i did it again? even baby is more ****** than that song :plzexplain:

then why did you include the other ones?:ponderney:

Because Stellar's song was banned only in the beginning, it was unbanned later on, and wild by 9 muses also wasnt banned at all yet it was filled with lesbian/****** innuendos :mhm: basically only Rania's dr. feelgood remained banned for good

edit: rip 9muses :otears: you'll be remembered queens 

1 minute ago, Dynasty said:

Because Stellar's song was banned only in the beginning, it was unbanned later on, and wild by 9 muses also wasnt banned at all yet it was filled with lesbian/****** innuendos :mhm: basically only Rania's dr. feelgood remained banned for good

oh ok i didn't know about that. i remember that sistar's how dare you was banned because there was a pole in the video but it wasn't even used in a ****** way :meltdown:

wth? OIDIA isn't ****** :squintney::lostney: and neither is wearing a catholic school girl skirt. I swear people are just perverts these days; get your mind out of the gutter.

Things are only as ****** as you make them. If I eat a bananna does that imitating something ******? well, only if you're a pervert.

by the way she's very talented, but I think she could have worn some better shorts for the dance; i hate shorts that ride up they never look good on anyone

1 minute ago, ♔ monalisaney ♚ said:

oh ok i didn't know about that. i remember that sistar's how dare you was banned because there was a pole in the video but it wasn't even used in a ****** way :meltdown:

yeah koreans tend to be really crazy about these things, but my point is they are being very hypocritical :ponderney: i mean they even banned this song and it literally had NOTHING TOO ****** ABOUT IT, you may not know it cuz its from 2009, the girlgroup Rainbow debuted during the golden era along with 2ne1, afterschool, 4minute etc. and their song was banned even tho it was probably the best one released that year :orangu: it damaged their career to point of no return eventually, give it a listen, its still amazing 

2 minutes ago, Dynasty said:

yeah koreans tend to be really crazy about these things, but my point is they are being very hypocritical :ponderney: i mean they even banned this song and it literally had NOTHING TOO ****** ABOUT IT, you may not know it cuz its from 2009, the girlgroup Rainbow debuted during the golden era along with 2ne1, afterschool, 4minute etc. and their song was banned even tho it was probably the best one released that year :orangu: it damaged their career to point of no return eventually, give it a listen, its still amazing 

i know that song, it was one of the first kpop songs i heard. and i still don't understand how aoas mini skirt wasn't banned, or was it?:ponderney:

5 hours ago, Antidote said:

SBS’s audition program “K-Pop Star 6” has been reported to the Korea Communications Standards Commission subcommittee for ****** content.

On March 14, the Korea Communications Standards Commission stated, “‘K-Pop Star 6’ has made a minor wear a school uniform and perform a ****** song that includes suggestive lyrics. Many civil complaints were submitted especially after the February 5 and 12 broadcast.”

K-Pop-Star-6-Han-Byul-2.png

During the specific episodes, the 11-year-old contestant Han Byul came out wearing a school uniform and performed Britney Spears’ “Oops! I Did It Again.” When it aired, viewers criticized the show, saying, “It was uncomfortable to watch a child perform such a ****** song while wearing a school uniform.”

A source from the Korea Communications Standards Commission also added, “The show will be reevaluated for making minors perform songs with such provocative lyrics, which violates section 45 article 6 of the broadcasting review regulations.” The Korea Communications Standards Commission will be reviewing the show on March 15 at 3 p.m. KST.

What are your thoughts on this issue?

https://www.soompi.com/2017/03/14/k-pop-star-6-fire-broadcasting-sexualized-performances-minors/

The same girl:

Second video... oh Gosh. She is trying to be provocative. So wrong, so so so wrong. :lostney:

Archived