I was listening to Glory in full now after a couple of months without doing it

Campy

4 hours ago, Blackout in the Glory Zone said:

its really good i agree:mhm:

but there are 2 songs that suck 

private show 

and 

coupre electrique (if it was english i would have loved it its just wierd hearing brintey talking french she should have made 2 versions)

Coupure Electrique is flawless! The only track that truly sucks is What You Need! 

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest $elfish
2 hours ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Coupure Electrique is flawless! The only track that truly sucks is What You Need! 

If you understand French 

i like what you need but we can all agree that private show sucks :byebitch:

Guest Nick Jonas
1 minute ago, Britney M. Carey said:

Well to me MM is a top 20 hit, just like WB, but the problem is that it's not a dance song which is typical of Britney's music

It flopped everywhere outside of the US. :byebitch:

On 11/3/2017 at 8:21 PM, Onyx1126 said:

Most of the best material on Glory is in its final tracks & on the deluxe. When people go to check out an album or stream it they generally choose within the 1st few tracks whether they are going to give the album the time of day. "Private Show" being a huge hype single was a mistake, it's not only my least favorite song but it's also the only song that I feel doesn't fit on Glory. It should've been a bonus track (if that). "Invitation" should've been the 1st hype single! I think that the fragrance should've been called "Invitation" as well. DYWCO 2nd hype, Clumsy 3rd hype. When the album 1st came out it would've been smarter to have LMD, Better & CYM closer to the opening of the album & obvy Liar, Better & CYM should've been on the normal album with PS, HTFY & WYN being deluxe. 

I don't know now if I really feel so strong about how much the "Make Me" video hurt the era, idk. SP was AMAZING.. so much so that it's prob her best video in years, mainly because THAT Britney that we crave is in it. It didn't really do much for SP or Glory. In fact the whole MM video mess actually gave MM & Glory a lot more press & had people talking, so to say the MM video hurt the Glory era? Meh I think that is less of a factor. I think again that the PS kinda killed the Glory high. 

So true, it hurts

giphy.gif

Archived