Toy Soldier being added for POM 3.0?

jaredw

5 minutes ago, Tetris said:

Exhibit A: Mannequin choreography from Circus Tour literally doing "crying" hand motions. 

Exhibit B: Any song now that references a number she has to hold up that number of fingers. 

2 minutes ago, Draw The Blinds said:

Exhibit C: Holding up her wrist and pointing to a pretend wrist watch on the VMAs :weusay:

Watch out for that treeeeeeeee :uknowit: I'm ready for the jungle Toxic routine to be scrapped tbh. It just doesn't work :ehno:

Exhibit D for if u seek Amy she makes her hand into an "O" for "oh baby baby if u seek amy tonight OH" :meltdown:

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
52 minutes ago, Draw The Blinds said:

That would be amazing :yeahhh:

With actual choreography, no marching around the stage :meltdown:

She'll bring back the army jacket costume from the Circus tour and will march through the Axis theater out into the Vegas strip. Bookmark me! :queenflopga:

19 minutes ago, A.D. said:

The sad part is that when Britney wants to she can choreograph great things. Do Somethin's mv routine was her doing as well as Toxic for the BBMA's yet we still see her dancing by that Pocahontas tree as if she were George of the Jungle :nicki2:

I'm a bad Stan I didn't know that was Britney who did toxic at the bbmas I do we know this again?

1 hour ago, Draw The Blinds said:

Exhibit C: Holding up her wrist and pointing to a pretend wrist watch on the VMAs :weusay:

Watch out for that treeeeeeeee :uknowit: I'm ready for the jungle Toxic routine to be scrapped tbh. It just doesn't work :ehno:

It won't be, it's worth too much money to scrap. The Ball for WB was scrapped because they needed to adapt the theater back stage for Jlo's and BSB's shows too and the ball wasn't exactly portable or plug 'n play :lostney:. But they still kept all the backdrops and stuff for WB and the choreo is the same. The Jungle section looks like the most pricey part of the show, so I'd highly doubt they would remove it just yet. They may try and give it a bit of a facelift but that's it. Coming from a business point of view it wouldn't be financially viable tbh :bthink:

Archived