• Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Draw The Blinds said:

That would be amazing :yeahhh:

With actual choreography, no marching around the stage :meltdown:

She won't march but she'll bring back ArmneyImagem relacionada

Just now, Draw The Blinds said:

I dunno, I can see her taking the solider part too literally  :uknowit:

The sad part is that when Britney wants to she can choreograph great things. Do Somethin's mv routine was her doing as well as Toxic for the BBMA's yet we still see her dancing by that Pocahontas tree as if she were George of the Jungle :nicki2:

5 minutes ago, Draw The Blinds said:

I dunno, I can see her taking the solider part too literally  :uknowit:

Exhibit A: Mannequin choreography from Circus Tour literally doing "crying" hand motions. 

Exhibit B: Any song now that references a number she has to hold up that number of fingers. 

Just now, Tetris said:

Exhibit A: Mannequin choreography from Circus Tour literally doing "crying" hand motions. 

Exhibit B: Any song now that references a number she has to hold up that number of fingers. 

Exhibit C: Holding up her wrist and pointing to a pretend wrist watch on the VMAs :weusay:

9 minutes ago, A.D. said:

The sad part is that when Britney wants to she can choreograph great things. Do Somethin's mv routine was her doing as well as Toxic for the BBMA's yet we still see her dancing by that Pocahontas tree as if she were George of the Jungle :nicki2:

Watch out for that treeeeeeeee :uknowit: I'm ready for the jungle Toxic routine to be scrapped tbh. It just doesn't work :ehno:

Just now, Draw The Blinds said:

Watch out for that treeeeeeeee :uknowit: I'm ready for the jungle Toxic routine to be scrapped tbh. It just doesn't work :ehno:

I'd be fine with her extending Vegas if we at least got decent choreo, Toxic currently looks like an elementary school routine :quirkney:

Archived