Pitbull's "Hey Ma" With Camila Cabello And J Balvin Was Originally Meant For Britney Spears And Romeo Santos

Jordan Miller

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone think that maybe we messed this up... :lostney:

We were SO adamant that the collabs stopped and even made a lot of jokes about Pitbull collabs here. I know we speculate her team reads this site from time to time (or maybe it's been proven idk ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ) so what if they took that into consideration and decided to kind of hand it over to Camilla in hopes of keeping us tame? :squintney:

This os probably a reach but w/e just thinking about this all! :ponderney:

2 hours ago, really really cool guy said:

they chose Camila because she speaks spanish (she's also younger) and J Balvin is bigger and more relevant than Romeo:

there's a spanish version...that song (in both versions) will be ******* HUGE  :meltdown:

They should have let Camila have the Spanish version & then still used Britney for the English one!! 

1 hour ago, treytrey said:

Does anyone think that maybe we messed this up... :lostney:

We were SO adamant that the collabs stopped and even made a lot of jokes about Pitbull collabs here. I know we speculate her team reads this site from time to time (or maybe it's been proven idk ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ) so what if they took that into consideration and decided to kind of hand it over to Camilla in hopes of keeping us tame? :squintney:

This os probably a reach but w/e just thinking about this all! :ponderney:

Lol, this shows the true colors of most of the exhalers, when they know something is gonna flop (even without hearing it or even if the song is good) they hate on it, and if is gonna be sucessfull they sudenly 'love it'.  Remember how everyone loved MM at first then started to hate on it when it stopped to rise? Remember when everyone was braging about it? :byebitch:

Literally how do these posts get likes? How can more than a couple people be so dumb? 

Have you ever considered that maybe multi, multi millionaires who can afford to self fund albums every day for the rest of their lives aren't 100% concerned with the highest view count on YouTube or the biggest hit? 

Dear Lord 

5 hours ago, Oxic said:

and both (britney and romeo) are not even successful on the US anymore. 

Let's not forget a few weeks ago Romeo recorded a song with SHAKIRA, and it wasn't a instant hit as it was supposed to be:brit:

Actually It Wans't Romeo XD Was Maluma who release the song with shakira.

44 minutes ago, ohoney said:

Lol, this shows the true colors of most of the exhalers, when they know something is gonna flop (even without hearing it or even if the song is good) they hate on it, and if is gonna be sucessfull they sudenly 'love it'.  Remember how everyone loved MM at first then started to hate on it when it stopped to rise? Remember when everyone was braging about it? :byebitch:

Because these are queens who just want to be on Facebook sharing articles of 'Britney number 1 for a 20th week' so they  can rub it in the fans of other artists' faces. They have no care for the music or anything else. The only thing that matters to them is titles that a Katy Perry fan will acknowledge so they can act like little c*nts online. It's quite sad really. 

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

landscape-1475231165-britney-spears-crin

The only thing worse than Britney on a song with Pitbull would be Britney on a song with Pitbull and Romeo Santos. :embarrassney:

Why can't she do collaborations with normal artists like Enrique Iglesias, Shakira, Juanes, Thalia, Ricky Martin? :squintney: I hope this song never leaks. :idkney:

I'm not against Britney being on the soundtrack of a movie which is that big (even though I don't like Fast and Furious), but why can't she have a song by herself, or with something less trashy than Pitbull?

Archived