Wait, wasn't Britney supposed to attend Elton John's Oscar Viewing Party?

grandespears94

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, everybodygoesdown said:

99.99% of stories that start like this are false.  You lost me right there.

Oh, I should've said: "someone at a pool party told me..." instead :cuteneylaugh:

Who knows, I'm just sharing, here it is the only video I found, but it's in Spanish of course, and she briefly mentions Elton John's death at the end, but I can't find the full video of that interview, this is just like a compilation. She also says another veteran Mexican singer, Vicente Fernández, will die in the next months, before June. We'll see...

On 2/27/2017 at 9:06 AM, Slave4Brit88 said:

Do you really think Britney is the type to sit and google and read all that negative rubbish about herself? I don't see it tbh. She didn't even know her VMA 99 performance was on YouTube when they mentioned it in that interview, I very highly doubts she sits there looking at the bad press she receives for various nonsense. Ok her makeup wasn't great that night but the response on this site was so shallow and disgusting.

What interview? :o

1 hour ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aq4HFNca2G0

Abotu 6 mins in they ask her about VMAS and she remembers a bit but kinda struggles to remember the details but describes the classroom and says 'I think that's right' and someone says 'Yeah, it's still on YouTube' and she laughs and says 'Oh is it?!'

I think it's pretty normal Britney doesn't go on youtube to watch her own 17 year old performances. 

7 minutes ago, everybodygoesdown said:

I think it's pretty normal Britney doesn't go on youtube to watch her own 17 year old performances. 

...Yeah I know, that was literally my entire point...:mariahstare: I said I doubt she reads gossip mags on herself as she didn't even know this performance was on YouTube, as in saying she doesn't sit around reading about herself...

Just now, Slave4Brit88 said:

...Yeah I know, that was literally my entire point...:mariahstare: I said I doubt she reads gossip mags on herself as she didn't even know this performance was on YouTube, as in saying she doesn't sit around reading about herself...

Yes I get that was your point...that's why I was agreeing with you :cooltshirt: don't know why you interpreted my post as negative.

Archived