You're Flop Britney Fan Moments

F.a.u.zish

1. When I was little I swore 'Lucky' and 'Britney' were different people:embarrassney:

2. Chaotic has always bored me and I didn't watch it in full till 2014 (anticipate negs) :lustney:

3. The exact same thing is true for the Onyx Hotel Tour, something about the way the sound was mastered just doesn't get me that into it, DWAD is far superior in all factors (anticipate more negs):giggleney:

4. When I was 8 and first heard Blackout I didn't like it, and liked Circus better:embarrassney:

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

1. I cringed so hard when i heard Slave for the first time, it took a little more time for me to accept britney's image from bubble gum pop princess to a *** goddess. 

2. I never watched Chaotic

3. I dont really care about her unreleased materials, i bet britney also doesnt want people to listen to her "half baked" songs

4. I used to think that britney always sings live, i didnt know that there was a thing called "prerecorded vocal"

5. I dont like B#6 theme (Circus), because it was already used by Xtina's B2B, and P!nk's Funhouse

1 hour ago, Screamous said:

4. I used to think that britney always sings live, i didnt know that there was a thing called "prerecorded vocal"

Same. When bbma (2016) award happened I showed it to one of my friends and realized there are more people out there who don't know about pre-recorded vocals. (he thought it's live and always had been! I guess when you don't care, you wouldn't really question it or think about it) I found out about them when I joined exhale back in 2007. 

But you should definitely watch chaotic, its amazing. 

I like Britney Jean :moorangu:

I never watched the Onyx Hotel Tour in full until a couple years ago

Never heard ITZ in full until a couple years ago (didn't really appeal to me bc i thought it was going to be songs exactly like outrageous which i didn't like at the time)

Only owned first three britney CD's but lost them all up until a couple years ago (when i became a stan and bought them all)

Never listened to any unreleased/bonus tracks before 2015

Didn't like blackout on first listen (bc i only heard 30 second snippets of it on iTunes)

didn't know it was britney singing 3 when the song first came out :flop:

My solo flop fan moment was not watching Chaotic until years after, but I was busy with extra curricular activities and that was also before we have TiVo and DVR lol.

God, I'm old

Otherwise, I've pretty much kept up-to-date with Britney for my entire life tbh

Archived