You're Flop Britney Fan Moments

F.a.u.zish

Guest $elfish
6 hours ago, everybodygoesdown said:

Out from under is not a cover :lolnoworries:

I was like "WHAT?" and wondered if I was the flop fan here, so I googled it.

"Out from Under" is a song by American recording artist Britney Spears, taken from her sixth studio album, Circus (2008). The song was written by Shelly Peiken, Arnthor Birgisson, and Wayne Hector, initially for the soundtrack of Bratz: The Movie, featuring vocals of American recording artist Joanna Pacitti. After approaching Spears and Guy Sigsworth in 2008, the songwriters suggested the singer to re-record the song for her album. "Out from Under" is a soft rock song that alludes to the ending of Spears' marriage with Kevin Federline, and blends the singer's breathy vocals with acoustic guitars in the background.

Despite not being released as a single, "Out from Under" managed to peak at number nineteen on Billboard Bubbling Under Hot 100 Singles, following the release of Circus, and at number thirty-two in Sweden in June 2009. The song was featured on the fifth season of MTV's The Hills. It was included on The Essential Britney Spears compilation album.

That's why it was on the essential Britney Spears ... should have been a single WAIT ITS NOT A COVER :lostney::omgreallyney:

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, ohoney said:

I still can't get over 'I' is just flawless (myah marieh wrote it right?), 'I got Love' is also amazing, sultry, elegant, ****! STAN TAEYEON STAN TALENT:staysalty: 

Yes Myah did write I, she also wrote a few songs on 'My Voice'. Regardless of her deal with Britney she has good song writing skills:giggleney:

Taeyeon >>>>> Twix :) 

I pretended to hate Britney when she first came out because I was 10 and an idiot and it was cool to hate her and instead be a Christina Fan :sobbing:

...until Christina didn't release anything for ages  and out came Britney  with I'm a Slave 4 U  and I was like... sorry Christina.... :beysip:

On 3/8/2017 at 10:16 AM, neel21 said:

I got bored watching Crossroads (I fell asleep in the first half hour....then didn't wake up till the credits rolled) :queenriri:

I thought FF was a better album than BO :meltdown: 

I didn't know OFU was a cover till Feb. this year (I first heard Circus in 2010) :moorangu: 

3....I thought it was her singing about 3 people who sing along with her (Peter, Paul and Mary) :orangu: 

I just know this:meltdown: #flopfan

23 hours ago, CriminalLegend said:

Some fans here watched the Femme Fatale Tour before the Onyx Hotel Tour... How is that possible? How can someone become a Britney fan watching the FFT?  :meltdown:

I was wondering the same thing! I get that some people here are much younger and probably first heard of her during the FF era or (god forbid) BJ, but becoming a fan during those eras is amazing. If they liked those, they won't survive watching DWAD and OHT.

Anyway, my flop fan moments:

• I've never listened to Pretty Girls, that Smurfs song or Slumber Party featuring Tinashe.
  • I haven't watched the music videos from Glory and I don't like the ones from Femme Fatale.
  • I don't like Scream & Shout.
  • I get annoyed whenever I remember Britney lip-syncs to ballads even when she's barely moving.

I've been a fan for over 15 years, I'm sure I'll remember more soon.

5 minutes ago, Gabby. said:

I was wondering the same thing! I get that some people here are much younger and probably first heard of her during the FF era or (god forbid) BJ, but becoming a fan during those eras is so weird. If they liked those, they won't survive DWAD and OHT.

I don't see how anyone can think FFT was good. It was fun if you were there but it had so many problems. 

Just now, Spearsfan said:

I don't see how anyone can think FFT was good. It was fun if you were there but it had so many problems. 

Someone gave me the tour DVD when it came out and to this day I haven't watched it until the end. I became a fan during her Dream Within a Dream tour and I probably know every coreography step from the songs she performed back then, I can describe the Live From Las Vegas DVD with my eyes closed. The FF DVD just makes me feel like crying, I'll never understand how anyone who's been a fan for so long and witnessed the "prime" of her career could ever say that was a good show.

2 hours ago, Gabby. said:

Someone gave me the tour DVD when it came out and to this day I haven't watched it until the end. I became a fan during her Dream Within a Dream tour and I probably know every coreography step from the songs she performed back then, I can describe the Live From Las Vegas DVD with my eyes closed. The FF DVD just makes me feel like crying, I'll never understand how anyone who's been a fan for so long and witnessed the "prime" of her career could ever say that was a good show.

Yes. I completely agree.

I bought it for my collection but watched it once and couldn't again. When I saw it was gonna be on tv... I was mortified. 

I don't understand why her team would allow that and how Britney would be okay allowing that to be released. It doesn't help her cause tbh 

1 hour ago, CriminalLegend said:

I was there and it wasn't fun for me, just sad :sassybrit:

I had fun because I love her music but it wasn't great. 

• 2 months later...

I never watched Chaotic in full... it's boring and she tried so hard to look happy but she looked like a desperate ... thanks God she is normal right now..

Kevin was talking so slowly  I was like "man wtf, talk faster".. 

huge mistake Chaotic  :sassybrit: 

Archived