You're Flop Britney Fan Moments

F.a.u.zish

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. I remember when i heard Out From Under, i didn't realise it was the same song/cover of that song from the Bratz movie, even though i had seen the movie so i should have known that :orangu: 

2. I've only watched bits and pieces of Chaotic

3. It's been years since i've seen Crossroads (I have watched it before though)

4. When i first became a fan during the Circus era i only had listened to 3 albums: Britney, Blackout and Circus and i didn't listen to BOMT/OIDIA/ITZ until after FF came out

5. I wasn't interested in her unreleased material until Britmas happened in 2011, before then i only ever heard Telephone

6. Didn't like Blackout to begin with as i thought it was drastically different from Circus which i first heard, but i grew to love it

43 minutes ago, Electro World said:

I never Crossroads even though I have the movie saved on my hard drive :embarrassney:

Aww you HAVE to watch it! It's so my childhood. My best friend and I went to go see it in theaters when we were preteens, and we took pictures next to the movie poster that had the following super cheesy caption: "Dreams Change. Friends are Forever." I still have that picture of us :unbelievableney:

ETA: I still remember how long it took to take the damn pictures, because we had to position them just perfectly so as not to obstruct the picture of Britney, the cheesy line about friendship, or either one of our respective bodies. (This was disposable camera days, so no selfies available to check whether or not everything was in the shot). Then when we developed them, we cut out each of our respective individual pictures and glued them together to make it appear as though we had been in the picture at the same time rather than each other's amateur photographer. Photoshop 0.1. :quirkney:

2 hours ago, --- said:

go listen to all her music and watch all her vids rn
giphy-49.gif

I know, I try not to judge, but...How can you be a fan of Britney and never have seen the Toxic music video!? :icant1:

To this day, I make random friends/lovers/acquaintances watch it, particularly when they've expressed no interest in doing so. Usually, even though they don't suddenly become Britney fans, I can at least get them to concede it's badass. 

tumblr_ls7qva6ptt1r3ty02o1_500.gif

I got bored watching Crossroads (I fell asleep in the first half hour....then didn't wake up till the credits rolled) :queenriri:

I thought FF was a better album than BO :meltdown: 

I didn't know OFU was a cover till Feb. this year (I first heard Circus in 2010) :moorangu: 

3....I thought it was her singing about 3 people who sing along with her (Peter, Paul and Mary) :orangu: 

On 26/2/2017 at 8:02 PM, F.a.u.zish said:

3. The exact same thing is true for the Onyx Hotel Tour, something about the way the sound was mastered just doesn't get me that into it, DWAD is far superior in all factors (anticipate more negs):giggleney:

That was the intention, didn't you get it? :squintney: The Onyx Tour was intended to sound as a more intimate "LIVE" concert as the Broadway shows in NY (city in which Britney used to live) combined with this ****** vibe. For me it was GREAT, the DWAD tour was amazing as a pop show but the TOHT was great too. 

37 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

That was the intention, didn't you get it? :squintney: The Onyx Tour was intended to sound as a more intimate "LIVE" concert as the Broadway shows in NY (city in which Britney used to live) combined with this ****** vibe. For me it was GREAT, the DWAD tour was amazing as a pop show but the TOHT was great too. 

I get what it was trying to do it just made a few songs lose their impact for me. I'm not saying its a bad show just not something I would enjoy much.

50 minutes ago, MakeMeFweaky said:

So I just watched crossroads, when I was young I thought he till the world ends and hold it against me we're the same songs, and I also thought onyx was a residency:giggleney:

How old are you guys

omg so many "when i was young i thought"

were yall even born when toxic was a hit single

4 hours ago, Isla. said:

I remember when i heard Out From Under, i didn't realise it was the same song/cover of that song from the Bratz movie, even though i had seen the movie so i should have known that :orangu: 

53 minutes ago, neel21 said:

I didn't know OFU was a cover till Feb. this year (I first heard Circus in 2010) :moorangu: 

I didn't even know this :weusay: 

Archived