Does Britney have any songs with a deep meaning?

noah fence

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I honestly can't at people finding deep meaning in Chained To The Rhythm, it's pretty much obvious what is it about and there is nothing "hidden" about it, just reminding us of everything we already know. I think "Take me to church" is a good example for "hidden meaning"

Britney's songs: Moodring is pretty deep imo, and some of the songs people mentioned above. 

i think everytime because you can tell she has a special connection to the song..

also Lucky is very deep in terms of Britneys background as a  superstar..

currentney not so much there is no music that is too deep for currentney but we have good music :thetea:

BUT the only song that might be deep (in a kinda cheesy way for us :moorangu: ) is def  deep for Brit is My Baby 

1 hour ago, PieceofBritney said:

I honestly can't at people finding deep meaning in Chained To The Rhythm, it's pretty much obvious what is it about and there is nothing "hidden" about it, just reminding us of everything we already know. I think "Take me to church" is a good example for "hidden meaning"

Britney's songs: Moodring is pretty deep imo, and some of the songs people mentioned above. 

ikr whenever people say that  its a deep song i feel like stupid bcuz im like there must be something about it soooooooooooo deeeeeep that i cant figure it out lol

people are like a joke honestly just bcuz it gives a "social" message that aint about love doesnt mean its deep, people are so ignorant :mhm: 

and i love the song just im annoyed by the notion that its a deep song im like wtf :gtfo:

Archived