"Britney Spears: Behind The Headlines" full documentary!

andreafly1

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The ambulance moment was really heartbreaking and reminded me of Everytime video. Honestly I will always rooting for her because she's a survivor,  a great mother, an honest and humble person. She might not be as big as Beyonce or other current pop girls now but she has find her happiness and the balance in her life :otears: For some reason I still think that her breakup with JT and her parents divorced was the turning point that led to her breakdown:bthink:

1 minute ago, shadowaddict said:

The ambulance moment was really heartbreaking and reminded me of Everytime video. Honestly I will always rooting for her because she's a survivor,  a great mother, an honest and humble person. She might not be as big as Beyonce or other current pop girls now but she has find her happiness and the balance in her life :otears: For some reason I still think that her breakup with JT and her parents divorced was the turning point that led to her breakdown:bthink:

shes been there done that .... she is a legend

Archived