3rd single needs to be love me down (argh)

Sexy4u95

So 2 explainations for Britney's recent chart failure (since Femme Fatale) 

1. Britney pulled the "Mariah" in 2008-2011 and is now simply old and irrelevant on the charts and will likely never again be a top Radio artist or cultural leader.

OR

2.  Britney is going through another Britney/beginning of ITZ phase. Slave peaked at #37 followed by Overprotected at #86. Her next 4 singles off Britney did not crack the top 100. She then launched ITZ with a underwelming #35 for "Me Against the Music"...

The fact is that since Femme Fatale Britney has left the producers that made her a hit since then beginning behind. Everyone likes to crap on the likes of max martin etc but he consistently turned out hits. 

Britney went with Will.i.am for Britney Jean and then a bunch of other new producers for Glory. Also as much as I love "Make Me" choosing a mid tempo for a Britney lead single was ..... questionable. 

Anyway, hate it or not "Love Me Down" has radio potential but honestly her best bet is to work on new material, leave Vegas behind at the end of 2017 and finally get back on the road again. 

Prediction: 

A new album will be out by Spring 2018 AND she will have another top 10 hit in her career 

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived