The Official 'Britney Ever After' Discussion Post

Jordan Miller

Guest T0UCH0FMYHAND
4 minutes ago, Britney_baby said:

It was horrible.

Did Justin really ry to see her before 2007 VMAs though?

That's a rumour. No clue if it actually happened or not. 

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the movie was horrible. she tried to hard to do the britney laugh, she was stiff as a board during literally every scene. if they had done a better job casting, cut the dance off, gotten permission for her real music, told a more accurate story etc, it would have been bearable. i was literally cringing every 2 minutes.

2 minutes ago, CriminalLegend said:

so I have to say "yeah it was good" or "she did a good job" because it could have been worse? :ponderney:

no, of course no but let's be positive... a lot of people are in love with britney now, I have 2 friends that didnt like britney at all and yesterday they were crying and crying and they appreciate her a lot.. we have to be positive and we should be happy that they didnt put britney in a bad shape to get revenge on her

2 minutes ago, Denise said:

no, of course no but let's be positive... a lot of people are in love with britney now, I have 2 friends that didnt like britney at all and yesterday they were crying and crying and they appreciate her a lot.. we have to be positive and we should be happy that they didnt put britney in a bad shape to get revenge on her

your delusion is real if you think the movie really made anyone love or respect britney more.

your friends might feel sorry for the wreck they think she is now, that's all.

2 minutes ago, justkeepdoingit said:

your delusion is real if you think the movie really made anyone love or respect britney more.

your friends might feel sorry for the wreck they think she is now, that's all.

No, because they didnt know her story till yesterday.. and if you think im delusional go on britney instagram account and read the comments

39 minutes ago, DerpySloth said:

It was ok except the songs the actress shouldn't be getting hate im pretty sure Brit wouldn't want y'all   sending the actress hate so DRAG KATY INSTEAD  :umwtf::clap: ... I really wanna see Britney's reaction to it it will probably be like this :squintney::weirdmeout: ( some parts were really sad even if this movie was cringey af for me it was the part when "britney" got out of the car and started crying there's a video of that on YouTube which makes me just :crying11:)

https://youtu.be/jWBaBUbip_Q

That's when I cried, when she got out of the car, when she hugged her dad when her parents visited her and sam and when they announced her the c/ship. It got me really emotional. lol

22 minutes ago, Britney_baby said:

It was horrible.

Did Justin really ry to see her before 2007 VMAs though?

Justin reportedly tried to speak to Britney before the 2007 VMA performance but she wouldn’t open the door, which actually caused her make-up people etc. problems as they had barely anytime to sort how out because she was too busy trying to avoid Justin. Some people say she was waiting for them to bring her her wig and she felt insecure to let him see her like that, some people say that was not the case.
Justin also tried to see Britney during 2007 when her aunt, who he would have known, died. Britney didn’t want to speak to him but he still sent her flowers.

USA today nails what britney's own fans seem to have missed:

No one ever claimed Britney Spears was an intellectual, but as a businesswoman with a career spanning two decades, she’s clearly not stupid. The biopic paints Britney as helpless, ignorant, and at times, completely incompetent. As a Kentwood, La., native, her accent was expected to play its own role, but Britney Ever After  turned young Britney into a mouth-gaped-open hick capable of only saying, “y’all!”

8 minutes ago, kasavas said:

Justin reportedly tried to speak to Britney before the 2007 VMA performance but she wouldn’t open the door, which actually caused her make-up people etc. problems as they had barely anytime to sort how out because she was too busy trying to avoid Justin. Some people say she was waiting for them to bring her her wig and she felt insecure to let him see her like that, some people say that was not the case.
Justin also tried to see Britney during 2007 when her aunt, who he would have known, died. Britney didn’t want to speak to him but he still sent her flowers.

And in that period he wrote all over again

I just watched it and enjoyed it. Yes, it was cheap and the dancing was POM rather than Primeney, BUT Britney was portrayed sympathetically and Daddy Spears got scalped (something that prik deserves). 

I'm excited for the sequel: Britney Ever After 2, where they deal with what the *** happened in 2010, Charlie, the messy FF and BJ eras, Shrek, Jason and POM in more detail.... :carpoolney:

The only ones who do not understand is a dramatization are the stupid brits only see the negative, for many people who are not 24/7 looking for the life of britney this movie shows them how strong she is. I do not understand why they attack natasha, she's an actress end of story:meltdown:

18 minutes ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

I just watched it and enjoyed it. Yes, it was cheap and the dancing was POM rather than Primeney, BUT Britney was portrayed sympathetically and Daddy Spears got scalped (something that prik deserves). 

I'm excited for the sequel: Britney Ever After 2, where they deal with what the *** happened in 2010, Charlie, the messy FF and BJ eras, Shrek, Jason and POM in more detail.... :carpoolney:

What sequel:ponderney:

********* maybe is mad over how he was projected and look what I found

Anyway in early 00's is in doubt who would win, he is an insufferable narcissist that no matter how famous, successful and respected his career is today he still is not near over the iconic who is britney for the popular culture, Get over. Every day it becomes clearer that his main mission in life was to destroy Britney image he had a damn complex that when he was in that relationship he felt like a shadow next to her because despite being in a  famous teenage band her stardom eclipsed him, so that he took a grudge and decided to take revenge, the good thing is that lately he has been exposed as the real ******* he is.

Archived