New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 3:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

Britney's best RECENT choreo

So we all know her choreo isn't nearly as intense as 13+ years ago, but shes still a good dancer and has her moments where she brings "it".

Feel free to post your fave videos here :plzexplain:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods

I actually love Make Me's choreo. It's nothing special but it's fitting and fluid. I really love Slumber Party's choreo too. It fits the song perfectly but it's also pretty "epic" especially when she "pulls her ponytail" and falls to the floor. I think that could be an iconic move for her, along with the part where she's like slowly bouncing on her knees. 

They're such a nice change from other POM choreographies where it doesn't even seem to fit to the music and seems like it has a bunch of unnecessary, awkward, non-fluid choreography shoved in.

WHITE HOT FOREVER

BOM 

TOMH 

BTI original choreo 

POM (the part she sits on the floor with her dancers) 

Womanizer dance break 

BOMT dance break 

Work ***** 

MATM dance break and the intro choreo

HIAM choreo (I know it looked bad when FFTney did it, but I think currentney would make it look good!)

Slave 4 U I heart choreo

Original Make Me choreo that was scrapped :wontcry:

Everything else needs to be updated and improved :queenflopga:

23 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

I actually love Make Me's choreo. It's nothing special but it's fitting and fluid. I really love Slumber Party's choreo too. It fits the song perfectly but it's also pretty "epic" especially when she "pulls her ponytail" and falls to the floor. I think that could be an iconic move for her, along with the part where she's like slowly bouncing on her knees. 

They're such a nice change from other POM choreographies where it doesn't even seem to fit to the music and seems like it has a bunch of unnecessary, awkward, non-fluid choreography shoved in.

I love the MM choreo, its flows well. :forkit:

Archived