Britney's best RECENT choreo

8 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

I lowkey think Britney ended up hating the choreo. :tifftear:

Why can't she hate the rest of the numbers and that ******* Missy Elliott dance:squintney:

:meltdown::meltdown::meltdown: The first time i was slayed then by the 4th time. :ponderney:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, Urbanney said:

I actually love Make Me's choreo. It's nothing special but it's fitting and fluid. I really love Slumber Party's choreo too. It fits the song perfectly but it's also pretty "epic" especially when she "pulls her ponytail" and falls to the floor. I think that could be an iconic move for her, along with the part where she's like slowly bouncing on her knees. 

They're such a nice change from other POM choreographies where it doesn't even seem to fit to the music and seems like it has a bunch of unnecessary, awkward, non-fluid choreography shoved in.

Part when she gets picked up would've looked amazing on VMAs. 

This is also my favorite recent choreo. And the Breathe on Me/TOMH . She's good with fluid moves

Britney needs more FLUID choreography! The blackout section and bolt/tomh/glory songs are good and Matm/WB but not the jungle section and other parts. She stands around alot in between chore but when she improvises it makes the difference.  I think she gives up on this complex stuff cause its alot to remember and she can't really get into the songs when she's remembering steps

Archived