Jump to content

New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 12:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

Why Aren't We Talking About


AdamSkye

Recommended Posts

The fact Britney: Piece of Me has now surpassed 100 million in ticket sales? It's on Billboard.

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/7677996/britney-spears-piece-of-me-las-vegas-ticket-sales

I guess it would involve giving the woman credit so that's probably why.  

What was I thinking, let's go back to pretending Piece of Me sucks even though it is genuinely a good show - just not an amazing show. P.s. If a show isn't amazing it does not make it crap! If her dancing isn't amazing - it doesn't make it crap either.

Link to comment
  • Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WHY AREN'T WE TALKING ABOUT THE FACT THAT BILLBOARD MENTIONED HER SHOW IN MAY AS THE FINAL ONE???

 

also yes, there are certain shining moments in vegas. I will miss GM MATM & SP tbh. I hope she takes her time off to work om her voice and dancing skills, so that she can be even better. Good Job Britney.

Link to comment
39 minutes ago, Crayboy said:

WHY AREN'T WE TALKING ABOUT THE FACT THAT BILLBOARD MENTIONED HER SHOW IN MAY AS THE FINAL ONE???

 

also yes, there are certain shining moments in vegas. I will miss GM MATM & SP tbh. I hope she takes her time off to work om her voice and dancing skills, so that she can be even better. Good Job Britney.

Haha that too! 

Link to comment

Piece of Me is her best show since Circus tbqh.

Theatrically it may not be as good as Circus, but Britney the dancer, performer and entertainer just improved year by year.
Its helped her confidence, self-esteem, dance and performance skills, given her time to live normally and healthily as well.
It has made her a lot more positive and happier it seems too.
She's become more of a go-getter and seems a lot more optimistic about things compared to the FF era.
She's had ground-breaking success there and legendary influence as well over her other musical peers.
I'm happy that this worked out so well for her and that she was comfortable there, because after everything that's happened to Britney... she deserved and needed this.

Proud fan tbh  :mhm: 

Link to comment
39 minutes ago, AdamSkye said:

Yupp...far too positive for exhell :blol:

You know the drill, anything on Exhell that's positive isn't taken seriously unfortunately :embarrassney:

I think that it's a good show too and it's clearly done wonders for her performing skills and not to mention her confidence is near primeney level now. It also attracted other artists like Jlo and Mariah to the Vegas strip which makes Britney once again a trendsetter. Yet people still have the nerve to call Britney irrelevant. It's very mind boggling and frustrating that people only focus on music sales and not other things like her Residency ticket sales :mhmsureny:

Link to comment
Just now, ChrisTheLoner said:

You know the drill, anything on Exhell that's positive isn't taken seriously unfortunately :embarrassney:

I think that it's a good show too and it's clearly done wonders for her performing skills and not to mention her confidence is near primeney level now. It also attracted other artists like Jlo and Mariah to the Vegas strip which makes Britney once again a trendsetter. Yet people still have the nerve to call Britney irrelevant. It's very mind boggling and frustrating that people only focus on music sales and not other things like her Residency ticket sales :mhmsureny:

And even when you come to the music sales, it's the same hyperbole and exaggerations.

'Make Me' was a 'flop' apparently even though it is technically a moderate hit that went gold, sold over 700k, peaked well on itunes, peaked twice at no 17 on billboard

and showed great potential had they not prevented it. I wish people could actually think about the words they use. Heidi Montags album was a flop, an album that peaked at number 2 and number 3 in two of the biggest music markets in the world is not a flop :blol:

 

Link to comment
16 minutes ago, AdamSkye said:

And even when you come to the music sales, it's the same hyperbole and exaggerations.

'Make Me' was a 'flop' apparently even though it is technically a moderate hit that went gold, sold over 700k, peaked well on itunes, peaked twice at no 17 on billboard

and showed great potential had they not prevented it. I wish people could actually think about the words they use. Heidi Montags album was a flop, an album that peaked at number 2 and number 3 in two of the biggest music markets in the world is not a flop :blol:

 

They treat Britney like she's some forgotten has been which is what really pisses me off whenever I'm on this site and I see people acting this way. At least Britney's career isn't in shambles like Xtinas. Plus they really need to stop living in the damn past because it's pretty clear she isn't gonna do as good as she did in her prime and I don't know why everyone has to have such high expectations. It's like they like letting themselves down. For someone to still have a moderate hit almost 20 years into their career is impressive in itself. Plus at least Glory peaked higher than its predecessor in most countries which shows improvement. Also people really need to get it in their heads that sales aren't what they used to be.

Link to comment
6 minutes ago, ChrisTheLoner said:

They treat Britney like she's some forgotten has been which is what really pisses me off whenever I'm on this site and I see people acting this way. At least Britney's career isn't in shambles like Xtinas. Plus they really need to stop living in the damn past because it's pretty clear she isn't gonna do as good as she did in her prime and I don't know why everyone has to have such high expectations. It's like they like letting themselves down. For someone to still have a moderate hit almost 20 years into their career is impressive in itself. Plus at least Glory peaked higher than its predecessor in most countries which shows improvement. Also people really need to get it in their heads that sales aren't what they used to be.

Took the words from my mouth. 

 

Link to comment

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block