The way to success

TheSmasher

- Record a "toxic like" MV and record the song with a huge star like Calvin, Taylor, Beyonce, Rihanna, Drake.

- Reinvent her image for that "era" (Brunette, Kardashians make up, New Stylist) ; (she can go back to her live/style/after promo)

- Release the MV on the SAME day as the song

- buy radio rotation for 1 week

- Put the song on discount for 2 weeks straight on iTunes. (after release)

- Get Apple Music and Spotify Banners for 1 Week, (after release)

- do an Unplugged version of the song where she "sings live"  and release it during that 1st week

- go on an award show, and do something epic.. not even asking her to dance or sing live, just a high budget production (Beyonce VMAS) 

- Radio interviews ALL over America for 1 week

- Be the cover of major Magazines 

- Do some "Glory era" promo (i heart and jimmy during the first 2 weeks)

- Get a Deal with a huge company     (Rihanna --> Samsung             Rita Ora --> tezenis          Beyonce --> H&M)

- Use her Song for an AD (AKA Femme fatale)

- Tell All Interview "Oprah style" during first 2 weeks (it can be all lies for all i care, she just has to bring actressney back and cry)

- Announce mini Tour (10 shows?) with AN EPIC AD

This is not a LOT of work for her.. she just has to record the song, the mv, record the unplugged version of the song, rehearse for the award show, go on TV shows, and do Photoshoots... The rest is her TEAM, she has to work hard for 2/3 weeks and spend the money she gets from the song in Hawaii with her kids for 1 month after that for all i care.

It´s not hard Team B, just organize this ****.

After all this promo the song will survive alone and do good.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, TheSmasher said:

She doesnt have to do that much, its all on her team... she just has to do what they tell her

She needs a completely new image.Tour,live vocals,innovative promo etc.This is a lot of work for current Britney who is making the laziest millions ever from Vegas.The most important thing is that she needs her fire and passion back cause right now she's like: I must work,ok,let's go through the motions and try to have some fun.

44 minutes ago, ebritneybeat said:

She needs a completely new image.Tour,live vocals,innovative promo etc.This is a lot of work for current Britney who is making the laziest millions ever from Vegas.The most important thing is that she needs her fire and passion back cause right now she's like: I must work,ok,let's go through the motions and try to have some fun.

most of that work goes to her team tho

1 hour ago, ebritneybeat said:

The key to success is just 2 words:

HARD WORK

Are Britney and her team willing to do it?Unfortunately not.:kidcries:

Come on now, she delivered a FIRE album and  performed in like 637 festivals this era, it's not like she's as lazy as she once was post breakdown. ***** likes to work, it's just her team that keeps doing bad decision after bad decision and won't make her efforts convert into actual sales or exposure.

:staysalty:

6 minutes ago, Doug said:

Come on now, she delivered a FIRE album and  performed in like 637 festivals this era, it's not like she's as lazy as she once was post breakdown. ***** likes to work, it's just her team that keeps doing bad decision after bad decision and won't make her efforts convert into actual sales or exposure.

:staysalty:

She seems like I must do this,they force me,let's try to have some fun at least.There is no hard work or passion.The 637 festivals were basically POM she didn't even need to rehearse.If she was worried about her legacy she would be very demanding.She doesn't give a **** and just recycles the same situation.

Well her team sucks,they are even lazier than her.

Archived