HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF BRITNEY SAID THIS NOW

mauureee

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

But she was writing and recording a lot during the initial sessions. All of a sudden FF 2.0 happened, only instead of certified hitmakers Max Martin and Dr. Luke, we got will.i.am's **** ***. :donewithit:

And LBR Britney's way too nice to say

"will omg this ******* sucks, do you produce on garageband?" :forkit:

I hate when they change it all, and don't let Brit do her magic :otears: At least she could for Glory :bop:

3 minutes ago, freaky said:

Brittany Joanne is her most personal album yet even if it is a demo album recorded by another singer :gobaby: 

:lostney:

3 hours ago, mauureee said:

I hate when they change it all, and don't let Brit do her magic :otears: At least she could for Glory 

I hope that's true tho. Maybe glory is another lie. She said it was going to be rocky and artsy fartsy, but it isn't . So they changed directions again. Don't get me wrong, I love Glory, but it's not what she said it would be. :meltdown:

18 minutes ago, brintyjoan said:

I hope that's true tho. Maybe glory is another lie. She said it was going to be rocky and artsy fartsy, but it isn't . So they changed directions again. Don't get me wrong, I love Glory, but it's not what she said it would be. :meltdown:

I think it's artsy fartsy for Britney. She's not good at describing her music in interviews. Like it's a lot of mid tempo, airy, house tracks and the French/Spanish/British accent is probably artsy for her. I think by rock n roll she meant real instruments and then doing the claps and whistles etc themselves as opposed to a computer and her really hardcore singing which she hasn't done in a long time (i.e. private show, WYN, JLM etc)

19 minutes ago, brintyjoan said:

I think it's artsy fartsy for Britney. She's not good at describing her music in interviews. Like it's a lot of mid tempo, airy, house tracks. I think by rock n roll she meant real instruments and then doing the claps and whistles etc themselves as opposed to a computer

1 hour ago, The Holy Spearit said:

Til this day I still wonder how Jamie Lynn reacted when she went to the recording studio to record chillin with you with her sister and then out of nowhere myah marie enters the vocal booth wearing  a blonde wig. Jamie must have been so over  Britney's bullshit :moorangu: 

:lostney:

5 hours ago, brintyjoan said:

Well, Glory turned out great after all :shameless:

Archived