Did Britney lose a lot of fans during FF?!

IAmJustAKnee

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I personally stopped keeping up with her and stanning in the FF era, watching her performances and interviews and the X factor made me really sad and I thought she would never be the same Britney again. I kind of just gave up. I think all her fans could see that there was something really wrong with her. Then BJ came out and I hated it, I really thought that was the end of Britney for good. I didn't even hear about Glory coming out, I had no idea, I knew about her BBMAs performance earlier that year which I saw on social media and loved but I didn't even know she had new music coming. Then my friend sent me Change Your Mind and I freaked out, this was in November when Slumber Party mv was about to be released, and seeing her in the mv pretty much turned me into a fan again lol. :cinderellaney:

2 minutes ago, mental mystic said:

I personally stopped keeping up with her and stanning in the FF era, watching her performances and interviews and the X factor made me really sad and I thought she would never be the same Britney again. I kind of just gave up. I think all her fans could see that there was something really wrong with her. Then BJ came out and I hated it, I really thought that was the end of Britney for good. I didn't even hear about Glory coming out again, I had no idea, I knew about her BBMAs performance earlier that year which I saw on social media and loved but I didn't even know she had new music coming. Then my friend sent me Change Your Mind and I freaked out, this was in November when Slumber Party mv was about to be released, and seeing her in the mv pretty much turned me into a fan again lol.

He sent you one of the top songs on Glory. Bless him :overwhelm:

53 minutes ago, mental mystic said:

I personally stopped keeping up with her and stanning in the FF era, watching her performances and interviews and the X factor made me really sad and I thought she would never be the same Britney again. I kind of just gave up. I think all her fans could see that there was something really wrong with her. Then BJ came out and I hated it, I really thought that was the end of Britney for good. I didn't even hear about Glory coming out, I had no idea, I knew about her BBMAs performance earlier that year which I saw on social media and loved but I didn't even know she had new music coming. Then my friend sent me Change Your Mind and I freaked out, this was in November when Slumber Party mv was about to be released, and seeing her in the mv pretty much turned me into a fan again lol. :cinderellaney:

Is that you in your avi? Such a hottie!

No, not true at all. It was a very succesful era with both the album, hit singles and tour. 

Regarding the tour, the fanbase is divided - some fans(including me!) loves it and some bash it. But saying it was lacking energy, dancing etc compared to the Circus- tour is not true at all. Went to both, amazing shows, but the improvement and happiness/ energy for FFT was amazing. Can't compare it to Circus. It actually included a lot of choreography as well!

I don't know if she lost fans but her image to the general people was severely damaged. It's dumb when people say "but she had her biggest hits" it doesn't matter **** because she looked bad, bloated and out of place. even the news said that she looked weird. dr drew talked about her taking lithium like wtf. everyone said that she looked bad but nothing matters to her "fans" when it comes to the charts. and Britney Jean wasn't the problem, it was the whole femme fatale era. xfactor finished her and practically destroyed her *** appeal and image to the gp. she was no longer britney spears the pop idol...she was just a puppet with dead eyes. anyone who defends that era is dumb. she was clearly not happy. this is what people saw:

Resultado de imagen de britney femme fatale medicated

after that she lost her power..she wasn't herself anymore

no.

i think britney jean lost her some fans. im sorry but i STILL think if she had had 4 singles off britney jean it wouldve been better. like, since when is BRITNEY SPEARS not a 4-single per album artist? that, to me, damaged her brand. perfume flopping was horrible - and i will always be rattled that they scrapped a potential controversially epic video by joseph kahn. i also think pretty girls / her doing a song w iggy when iggy was totally over/stale was brutal.

and now if glory only has 2 singles i will be SOOOOO PISSED. EVEN 3 IS UNACCEPTABLE. STANDARD 4 OR GTFO. 

Archived