Shane Dawson keeps getting his Britney conspiracy wrong...

blackoutbaby09

He just posted a video, and this is the second time he's done this, where he's stated there's a theory that Myah Marie sang Blackout. I mean, we all know the theories about Britney Jean, but the real fans know that Blackout is all Britney! Myah didn't even work for Britney in 07 and was instead making offensive parodies of Piece of Me. We all should educate the masses on this in the comments. I don't want people actually thinking that legendary album was sung by some trash backup vocalist. :weirdmeout:

Go to 16:50 for the Britney talk

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, blackoutbaby09 said:

That's so annoying. Like if you're going to make conspiracy theory videos, at least get them right. Anyone can tell the vocals on Blackout are all Britney. :lostney:

Fr! It's so easy to tell the difference between Britney and Myah, it's just so obvious tbh. Isn't Myah like early 20's too? :weirdmeout:

Edit: she's 27, but a 17/18 year old working on an album when her voice hadn't fully progressed still? Ok Shane, keep telling yourself that. :staysalty:

I literally was just watching one like 2 days ago. If you look through the comments of a video where he starts talking about the conspiracy at the very beginning, you'll see I wrote an essay on the misinformation he's spreading lol I was gonna make a post about it on here but then was like eh oh well.... I will let him have it though haha

Archived