OMG

Sleazy

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Sleazy said:

Am I the only one who just realised that in the Womanizer video the date in that guy's phone is April 20 which is basically 4/20? 

This was a well known fact from the time the video premiered....:xcuseme:

plus 4/20 is INTERNATIONAL weed day...it's not American.

Just now, button said:

She was fully naked and oily in a sauna, they were clearly taking the controversy route. They wouldn't be afraid to add a reference to weed considering the other scenes in the video :thinkney:

They are totally different things.We're naturally naked,it's our skin but ***** aren't something like that :forkit:

I know everybody loves controversy,nudity is enough for it.She was under the radar for *****,they wouldn't do that at that time.

13 minutes ago, breaktheiceofmrv said:

They are totally different things.We're naturally naked,it's our skin but ***** aren't something like that :forkit:

I know everybody loves controversy,nudity is enough for it.She was under the radar for *****,they wouldn't do that at that time.

I don't know, it's just a subtle reference, it's not like ***** were major part of the video. I don't see how it could have been used against her anyways, so why not add it? In a "props to those who noticed" way :thinkney:

Dunno if it makes sense, but I think they did it knowing she could get away with it since it's not something major. Just some extra little controversy, not some career-shattering scene.

Archived