I want her to bring back this EPIC dance break

CristMont

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, BraveNewSeth said:

This. Britney's already butchered enough of her iconic choreographies, she needs to leave the rest alone. 

but i ALSO feel like she kinda half assed a lot of times in the past too

the thing is that ig or phones with decent cameras werent a thing so we mostly got the professional recordings where she obviously slayed

but i know she still slayed most of the times, rn she slays like 1 time out of 25 shows

Just now, Wiggle said:

:meltdown:

I imagine what the overprotected breakdown would look like today :ponderney:

tbh i would love for her to bring overprotected but i dont want to hate the song like how i cant watch the boys performance or the stronger and ydmc performance

its so weird how the guys who choreographed POM at first did amazing choreos (not primeney level but way better than her other choreos post bd)  like wb, bti, the matm little dance that isnt from the original choreo, gimme more and the toxic choreo we saw on bj and then do horrible choreos like ydmc, ttwe and stronger, i always felt that those 3 were the last choreos to be prepared so they just did something quick cause the dancers look stupid doing them too

4 minutes ago, David. said:

its so weird how the guys who choreographed POM at first did amazing choreos (not primeney level but way better than her other choreos post bd)  like wb, bti, the matm little dance that isnt from the original choreo, gimme more and the toxic choreo we saw on bj and then do horrible choreos like ydmc, ttwe and stronger, i always felt that those 3 were the last choreos to be prepared so they just did something quick cause the dancers look stupid doing them too

I can't stand the ydmc chorus. I cringe everytime I remember she took that thing to the festivals  :squintney:

2 hours ago, David. said:

but i ALSO feel like she kinda half assed a lot of times in the past too

the thing is that ig or phones with decent cameras werent a thing so we mostly got the professional recordings where she obviously slayed

but i know she still slayed most of the times, rn she slays like 1 time out of 25 shows

I agree she probably did half *** a lot even in her prime. But she knew when she was being professionally recorded she had to bring it, and she did basically every time. Nowadays she can't even be bothered to give more energy than the absolute minimum, even when she's being filmed professionally. 

6 minutes ago, BraveNewSeth said:

I agree she probably did half *** a lot even in her prime. But she knew when she was being professionally recorded she had to bring it, and she did basically every time. Nowadays she can't even be bothered to give more energy than the absolute minimum, even when she's being filmed professionally. 

For some reason she does worse when she's being professionally recorded. Look at the TODAY show performances of MM and DYWCO, she's done way better at most POM dates.

Why? She's literally just standing there. You guys complained about her not moving much on FFT, but want her to just stand there and shimmy, a split and a few hair flips?

That's basically what she does now for most of the songs in POM, like the circus break, or while she's on the thing for the first verse of POM, or literally the entire Toxic.

Archived