When's the last time you fully listened to Glory?

ZAM9315

I played the full album last night in my room and I still can't get over how flawless this album is, and it still makes me so angry that it's going to waste and her team/label are not doing any damage control or doing anything at all to help it. Which got me thinking of other things....

I still think make me was the best lead single.. I wish we had the original video at first it'd be much more bigger.  Mood ring should of been in the US version and a single.  

Anyways.. I'm really hoping we get a third single.. even though madonna obviously wasn't apparent or relevant in the GP for rebel heart era.. she still released multiple singles.   

Is anyone still hopeful that we'll get a third single? I'm hoping it will be love me down or liar :cinderellaney:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ummm probably not since it was released but I don't ever really listen to albums in full after the initial time. I listen to one song and then im like oooh I wanna listen to this song now and I skip to something else but usually I just have a bunch of music on shuffle to play randomly so I hear a Glory song sporadically.  I have attention deficit disorder when it comes to music lol.

Archived