When's the last time you fully listened to Glory?

ZAM9315

I listen to Glory everyday usually, about 3/4 of the album. I skip Private Show, Clumsy, Just Like Me, and Coupure Electrique, but on occasion I'll listen to it in full. I completely agree that Love Me Down or Liar should be the third single (with the way the album's been tanking, Just Luv Me would no longer be a viable choice, as great as the song is), although I would also be completely here for a proper "Do You Wanna Come Over?" release.

Can't you just envision that Liar video though?... Brit would be serving that Country-ney / Revenge-ney realness and I would be living for it!  :pumped:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, Codemysta90 said:

I listen to Glory everyday usually, about 3/4 of the album. I skip Private Show, Clumsy, Just Like Me, and Coupure Electrique, but on occasion I'll listen to it in full. I completely agree that Love Me Down or Liar should be the third single (with the way the album's been tanking, Just Luv Me would no longer be a viable choice, as great as the song is), although I would also be completely here for a proper "Do You Wanna Come Over?" release.

Can't you just envision that Liar video though?... Brit would be serving that Country-ney / Revenge-ney realness and I would be living for it!  :pumped:

I definitely would love for Brit venture out on the country vibe for a music video for liar.  It would kill.  I really like do you wanna come over as well the song is upbeat and catchy... different. 

Archived