Zayn And Taylor Swift Teease The "I Don't Wanna Live Forever" Music Video: Watch

Jordan Miller

• Leader

Baby, baby.

? Friday

A video posted by Zayn Malik (@zayn) on

UPDATE // JANUARY 25:

Now that's a teaser.

Following Taylor Swift's screen capture tease on Wednesday, Zayn uploaded a legitimate preview and confirmed the clip drops on Friday. Watch above.

UPDATE // JANUARY 25:

Coming soon... #idontwannaliveforever #fiftyshadesdarker

A photo posted by Taylor Swift (@taylorswift) on

Taylor Swift shared another screen capture from the upcoming "I Don't Wanna Live Forever" music video and claims it's "coming soon."

Friday, maybe?

HAPPY Z DAY

A photo posted by Taylor Swift (@taylorswift) on

EARLIER // JANUARY 12:

Baby, baby.

Today (Jan. 12) is Zayn's 24th birthday, so to celebrate, Taylor Swift is teasing a still from their forthcoming music video for "I Don't Wanna Live Forever" from the Fifty Shades Darker soundtrack.

"HAPPY Z DAY," she wrote.

The capture is a separate scene from what paparazzi caught earlier this week; Zayn was spotted reportedly filming a scene outside of London’s St. Pancras Renaissance Hotel for the vid. Swift was not present at the shoot, however her management was, The Sun reports.

“We were kind of in separate places when I mentioned the idea to her, I spoke to her on the phone,” Zayn previously said of the soundtrack song. “She had heard the song ’cause Jack [Antonoff] had played it to her, so she really liked it. She went in the studio the next day — I think she was somewhere else, I can’t remember exactly where she was.”

He added feeling comfortable prior to their conversation because he already knew she loved it.

“The interesting thing was she’s actually friends with Gi[Gi Hadid], so she’d already reached out cause Jack had played her the song anyway, just cause we’d done it together and she really liked it and she mentioned to me that she liked the song so I already kind of knew in the back of my head that she liked it," he continued. "So I asked her if she could be on it and she was cool with it.”

Fans believe the video arrives on Friday (Jan. 13).

Thoughts? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, jcf523 said:

I love how he has too much "anxiety" to perform a 30-60 minute set for his fans, yet he can do a 2-3 day music video shoot lol.

Those two things are very different though. When he's performing he's performing in front of thousands if not tens of thousands while on the other hand when he's shooting a MV he's only near 10-20 people. You see the difference, right?

Having anxiety isn't an easy thing and I can totally relate/see why Zayn has issues with it :mhm:

21 minutes ago, ChrisTheLoner said:

Those two things are very different though. When he's performing he's performing in front of thousands if not tens of thousands while on the other hand when he's shooting a MV he's only near 10-20 people. You see the difference, right?

Having anxiety isn't an easy thing and I can totally relate/see why Zayn has issues with it :mhm:

I hear you. And I definitely do see the difference. I completely understand that anxiety is an almost uncontrollable thing...however, even though he is a semi-recently solo artist, he knew what he was signing up for:

1.) He was a member of one of the biggest boy bands of all time :yesokay:
2.) He has experienced being extremely successful :yesokay:
3.) He has toured :yesokay:

4.) He at least had a semi-idea that he was going to be successful :yesokay:

And that's just off the top of my head. I think he's being a diva and I just don't buy it :mhm:

6 hours ago, jcf523 said:

I hear you. And I definitely do see the difference. I completely understand that anxiety is an almost uncontrollable thing...however, even though he is a semi-recently solo artist, he knew what he was signing up for:

1.) He was a member of one of the biggest boy bands of all time :yesokay:
2.) He has experienced being extremely successful :yesokay:
3.) He has toured :yesokay:

4.) He at least had a semi-idea that he was going to be successful :yesokay:

And that's just off the top of my head. I think he's being a diva and I just don't buy it :mhm:

I agree. 

it's annoying hearing all the new celebs complaining. 

Its like move away to a small town then... ppl will forget you. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived