Slumber Party is being downvoted on AT40: QUICK!

Lou M. Taylor

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, button said:

Mendez is not a competitor, he is listed under HAC, not top 40.

Yeah, I know, but even the HAC are suffering with downvotes because of this thread. :gloria: IF they ban the multiple votes option, we are screwed. That's why we shouldn't downvote everybody.

2 minutes ago, CJMCH said:

Yeah, I know, but even the HAC are suffering with downvotes because of this thread. :gloria: IF they ban the multiple votes option, we are screwed. That's why we shouldn't downvote everybody.

I got you, i changed tactic, upvoting SP, Mercy & Say It, downvoting the others + i get a thrill downvoting Drake cause i can't stand him :donewithit::hipney:

Just now, JordanLovesB said:

I got you, i changed tactic, upvoting SP, Mercy & Say It, downvoting the others + i get a thrill downvoting Drake cause i can't stand him :donewithit::hipney:

1 minute ago, JordanLovesB said:

Also, that song is bad. It ain't Hotline Bling, even though that one isn't that good either, it just got viral. :brit:

Just now, CJMCH said:

Also, that song is bad. It ain't Hotline Bling, even though that one isn't that good either, it just got viral. :brit:

I've honestly never liked a single song he's released, i will never be able to understand the hype for him or his music :embarrassney: oh well, COME ON SLUMBER PARTY, RISE FROM THE ASHES & BECOME THE PHOENIX! :slayney:

Archived