Seriously???

jennyj

How is it I keep hearing Britney's "I Wanna Go" in various gyms here, but they play crappy newer songs by other artists such as "I Got You" by Bebe Rexha?  I remember hearing "Make Me" twice as well and got my grind on while working out, but it's so rare.  Obviously the record labels pay the parent gym companies and radio stations, which makes me think RCA is to blame for not doing their part (Britney's done more promo than many other artists this era).  Plus, "I Wanna Go"??? seriously, out of all her songs?

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, jennyj said:

How is it I keep hearing Britney's "I Wanna Go" in various gyms here, but they play crappy newer songs by other artists such as "I Got You" by Bebe Rexha?  I remember hearing "Make Me" twice as well and got my grind on while working out, but it's so rare.  Obviously the record labels pay the parent gym companies and radio stations, which makes me think RCA is to blame for not doing their part (Britney's done more promo than many other artists this era).  Plus, "I Wanna Go"??? seriously, out of all her songs?

I keep hearing S&S in chain of gyms where i train. No more

Archived