My only wish in a restaurant

timito

So here I am back in my country in a national restaurant chain which has its own Chanel for music and things they put on all the TVs at the place. All of a sudden I hear a familiar melody and it's my only wish. I got so excited and started clapping and signing. My friends and boyfriend were making fun of me. But who cares :D I was so happy that finally I heard the Christmas song at a public place. But the surprises didn't end there. Some time after on the Tv I notice something and who do I see. Britney playing a piano and a text underneath it telling something about Britney Christmas song and how it was played every Christmas and something about Britney saying about the song but it switched quickly after I saw it so couldn't read it. It turned out it was a top 10 I don't know what exactly but it was about Christmas songs and she was number 8. And it was a positive classification. And to top all that later on they played sometimes :P so exciting :D awesome night 

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived