Britney's Body Questions

naturalplayboy

Did you notice that a lot of interview questions during the circus, femme fatale, and britney jean eras were about her body? They always asked her about her work outs and her meals and how good she looks. I get it Britney is known for that hot body. But do you think it's a little anti-feminist. Or her "all male" management aren't aware and just think throwing body image questions is the easy thing to talk about rather than personal questions.

Thoughts?

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think it's her all male management, tbh. they all approve the questions. i know this probably sounds weird but i kinda wish britney would have more women then men on her team. i was watching mariah's world and her manager gets things done, i want a manager like that for britney 

I don't think its a bad thing. She looks like she takes really good care of herself and like its a big part of her life so they're just asking her about something that's she's interested in I don't think of it as any different than talking about cooking with someone who loves to cook or discussing a book with someone who loves to read. And it might not be just her management deciding its better to talk about her body than deeper stuff, maybe Britney herself prefers to talk about lighthearted fun stuff like working out.

these questions are kind pointless now, why can't she talk about her music more? I remember she barely mentioned Glory in her interviews, only family/sport/food thing

she was perfection in her prime but I can only remember one 2003 inteview where she was asked about her workout and body

Archived