What GP TRULY thinks about Britney *RECEIPTS INSIDE*

Dynasty

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, TheCharmedTributes1 said:

GP finds every single reason to bash Britney and then go and gush over Beyonce or someone similar (not saying that she isn't talented, but imo Britney isn't any less talented, if not more).

So

https://media.giphy.com/media/4C1UBVMM1dwXe/giphy.gif

Exactly! I remember 2000 vmas, nobody danced like that that year, She danced her *** off, she had the world shook and critics and people bitched about the lipping and about the "seeing thru" outfit. And now people complain that She doesnt dance anymore.

If She sang live back in the day, people would say She wasnt Christina. She can never win. Rihanna and Taylor arent that good vocalists, but people praise them bc they sing live. If thief lips, people Will say She doesnt and If they admit, they say She dances her *** off. When Britney started lipping, she still sang live many times and people made a big deal even If She sang over the track.

I bet I'm considered GP in a Bey forum or sth then :reductive:

The general public are the people who listen to the music and don't give a f. about the artist. Yes, out of boredom they might read an article or two, but they won't jump into conclusions, and let's not talk about making analysis on a pop star. These are people who are either fans or haters, who are crazy on music-related topics and pop girls. But by no means - general public :queenflopga: 

Archived