Most viewed videos in the past 24 hours: SP at..

Rachel Green

#420 with its daily views decreasing. In the last update it got 371,306 views in a day.

The views are stuck. WE GOTTA KEEP WATCHING! I made a thread about radio requesting yesterday and I see lots of you are willing to support which is great and it'd be even better if you let the music video playing in the background as well. Make a playlist with POM in the middle (closes to certification). Dammit leave the playlist playing during your christmas dinner :gloria: 

We wanted to get SP to at east 50 million views by the end of the year and if we make an effort we might get it. 

It is such a flawless music video, keep watching!

Resultado de imagen para slumber party gifs britney

Imagen relacionada

Resultado de imagen para slumber party gifs britney

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Morning Glory said:

Such a shame it hasn't done better. Shakira's new mess is 200 million ahead of SP :gloria: 

Britney needs to promote Slumber Party or the views will be poor forever :sobbing:

Tbh i thought that Shakira's song and video wouldn't be bad before i watched it because i thought people on here were mad at it about the views.

I saw it on tv.I love Shakira (the 90s Shakira especially) but the video is ordinary.She looks awesome but her moves and look is the same.

And the song is just a normal song.

I understand why people love her and all but i don't understand how that video gets so much views.

Archived