Something in common between you and Britney?

Alice X

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

- My voice is shaking sometimes but can be strong

- I used to be very ambitious about my plans and work

- I had my own JT (even people were saying that he looks like him often, he was a good guy) and we had broke up after few years when I was 21 just like Britney (im waiting for my kfed now lol)

- We both have social anxiety

- We both have shaved our heads

- We both loved walking by the street with frapuccino

- I love fast food and i can get thin or big in a short term

- We both know that dreams can come true

8 hours ago, Davidsoon said:

- My voice is shaking sometimes but can be strong

- I used to be very ambitious about my plans and work

- I had my own JT (even people were saying that he looks like him often, he was a good guy) and we had broke up after few years when I was 21 just like Britney (im waiting for my kfed now lol)

- We both have social anxiety

- We both have shaved our heads

- We both loved walking by the street with frapuccino

- I love fast food and i can get thin or big in a short term

- We both know that dreams can come true

That's a lot of things in common :queenriri:

i like making weird faces, im awkward, a bit tactless, acts like a different person when angry, i hate being touched too, not good with posed pictures, cant find the right words to express myself sometimes so i end up with 'cool', 'great', 'nice' :cutesybrit:, i also like going out of the house with unflattering clothes sometimes cause im lazy

I know she was Born in Mississippi (Prob the nearest Hospital) But She reps Kentwood Louisiana, I'm from New Orleans (and live here currently) which is just an hour away. i also have lots of Family still in Kentwood, and I love the bottled water every now and then. So i get Britney,  and her mannerisms and Humble mindset cause they are some of mine as well, just by the culture and essence of Kentwood, and New Orleans.

Archived