Britney & Lynne grabbing lunch TODAY!

Tomika

3 minutes ago, alexdaily said:

"friend" as in possible boyfriend or something? :britlol: He looks cute putting his arm around Britney :giggleney:

lmaoo no he's gay i'm pretty sure. but he became friends with britney when she was with jason. i know i'm going to get downvoted for this but he doesn't seem like a real friend, you know? he's "bffs" with so many people in hollywood (paris hilton, kate hudson), it's weird 

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, MM said:

lmaoo no he's gay i'm pretty sure. but he became friends with britney when she was with jason. i know i'm going to get downvoted for this but he doesn't seem like a real friend, you know? he's "bffs" with so many people in hollywood (paris hilton, kate hudson), it's weird 

maybe he is just a really friendly person like most gay guys, especially with women

4 minutes ago, MM said:

Oops sorry lol I swear I have the worst gaydar ever!! :yesokay: I know what you mean, he's probably one of those people who enjoy being around celebrities and hanging out with them just for the little fame.

9 minutes ago, MM said:

Well I really hope he is a real friend, it must be so hard for her to find a real, genuine person who she can call a friend. But honestly as long as he makes her happy and doesn't manipulate her in any way then it would be a good idea for him to stick around :soyeah:

3 minutes ago, alexdaily said:

Oops sorry lol I swear I have the worst gaydar ever!! :yesokay: I know what you mean, he's probably one of those people who enjoy being around celebrities and hanging out with them just for the little fame.

that's exactly what i meant! lol

4 minutes ago, BritneyRocksMe said:

Well I really hope he is a real friend, it must be so hard for her to find a real, genuine person who she can call a friend. But honestly as long as he makes her happy and doesn't manipulate her in any way then it would be a good idea for him to stick around :soyeah:

true! i hear hollywood agents are sleazy tho, i just hope not

Its so cute how JJ and Preston are always with the same friends. I wonder If they are brothers too bc they are always together with JJ and Preston. 

Also their mother must trust Britney a lot :) I bet they think Britney is an awesome mother too! :)

Archived